who is she?

Hannah's POV

I was just starting to put my eliner on the other eye when i heard Chris and Tom greeting Chris's friend. When they were doing the guy version of saying hi, i heard that the blonde haired boy was called Jack. I hadn't realised while i was trying to listen to their conversation i had forgotten that i was putting eyeliner on so i had black smudges all over my eye.

"Shit!. Shit! Why do i always get distracted when im putting make-up on!" i scowled as i was storming to my bathroom to wipe it off.

"You alright Hannah?" Chris shouted up the stairs.

"Yh, im fine Chris, don't worry" i shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Knock*~~*Knock*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That must be Brooke, i looked at my watch 9:15, God she's late, what the hell took her so long! I was about to go answer the door, when i remembered i still hadn't washed all of the eyeliner off and i couldn't go dowstairs where Tom is,looking like this not after what happened this morning.

"Chris,can you get that for me, It will be Brooke" I shouted down to him. I heard him open the door, there was some chatter but i heard another persons voice as well as Brooke's . Then i heard two screams and ten two thuds. I rushed downstairs to see what had happened, forgeting about my messed up make-up and found Brooke and this other girl that i didnt regonise on the floor infront of Tom and Jack. They must have fainted when they saw them. Well Brooke should be used to famous divers seeing as my brother is famous all around the world.

"Omg, What happened here?" I asked curiously, even though i knew the answer.

"I don't actually know, your brother let them in, they came in here thinking you was here but instead they saw us, screamed and then fainted" Jack said with shock on his face like it had never happened to him before. I bent down and tapped Brooke on the face a couple of times and she woke up.

"Brooke ae you okay?, do you know where you are?" i asked to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

2 "Hannah?, Im alrite, Yes i know where i am, i am at your house. Oh my God, you will never guess who i thought i saw in your living room? Tom Daley and Jack Laugher!" she was saying all excited, while she tried to get up.

"You did see them, they are right behind you!" I said slowly for more effect as i pointed to them behind her.

"Oh My God! its actually you! Oh My God i love you both! I watched you both compete at the olympics, you were both amazing!" Brooke was saying really fast.

"Thanks" Tom said smiling at Brooke. he then looked at me, i noticed him lean across to Jack and whisper something in his ear and then whispered the same thing in Chris's ear and pointed at me and they all laughed.

"What you three pointing and laughing at?" I said to see if they were laughing at me.

"You have black marks all over your eye, you look like a pirate with a patch over his eye" Chris said inbetween his laughter. OMG i had totally forgotten about it. I said i wasn't coming down looking like this in front of Tom.

"Brooke, you see her?" I pointed to the girl on the floor, were she was still laying.

"Bring her upstairs, when you get her to come through" I said as i rushed up stairs. How did i manage to forget about my make-up and go downstairs in front of Tom looking like a drag queen or a pirate as they seem to describe it. I got a face wipe and started scrubbing my eyeiner off. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Hi, it's Tom. Sorry if i upset you, it was just funny at the time. Me, Jack and your brother are really sorry for saying you look like a pirate, do you forgive us?" Tom said sweetly.

"Maybe, I might have forgiven you if my brother hadn't sent you up to do his dirty work" I said Jokely back.

"He doesn't know i came to apologise, i just felt really guilty" Tom said sweettly again. He sat down next to me on my bed.

"I'm really sorry. Please forgive me?"

"Ok i forgive you, only you though, and maybe jack" I suddenly got butterflys in my stomach, Tom closed his eyes and started to lean in, i knew by this what was going to happen next.

To be Coninued.............