Prom

It's been 3 weeks since the last death. The pig texted me last week and told me to get ready. Whatever the fuck that means. Prom is next week. Zach managed to awkwardly ask me while watching an episode of gossip girl. I already had my dress. It was my moms. It was long and dark purple with diamonds at the bottom. I haven't talked to my ex friends in almost a month. The last person I talked to was Logan and that was the night of well you know. Zach and I were in my back yard smoking. "I'm glad you're mine" he said. " I'm glad I'm yours" I said then kissed him. "You've never been properly loved so I'm gonna show you what it's like" he said. I looked at him with a small smile. He kissed me then sighed. "What's wrong" I asked. "It's Danielle calling me" he said. I sighed then said "just answer it". He picked up the phone and I went inside.

Zach came inside about 5 minutes. "What did she say" I asked. "She wants to be cool with us again" he said. "Fuck no she kissed my boyfriend" I snapped. "Your boyfriend" he  asked with a raised eyebrow. "She kissed Logan" I said. "I know I told her it wasn't going to happen" he said. "Good" I said. Later that day Zach and I bought him a tux. The rest of the week went fine. When Saturday rolled around I felt sick. Prom is today. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I showered then did my makeup. I did a Smokey eye with a nude lip. I curled my hair then slipped on my dress. I looked in the mirror. Zach was in the shower at the moment. My phone beeped.

"Tonight will be one to remember" - piggy

Zach got out the shower then got dressed. Soon after we headed to the school. It was packed. "Wow look at all these people" I said. Zach and I got food and took pictures. We were sitting at a table when I saw Logan and Danielle dancing. I took another sip of my drink and grabbed Zachs hand. Then I saw Zoe looking at us. She had on a blue strapless dress and her hair was in a tight bun. "Are you okay" Zach asked. "yeah I'm fine". Logan and i made eye contact.

(A flash back from Arrons Halloween party from last year)

This party is shit I'm so fucking bored I thought to myself while taking another shot. Logan and Zoe were playing beer pong across the room. I just wanted some time to myself so I went upstairs. I walked into Arrons room. I'm shocked that he still has these football sheets considering he shit on them at last years party. I sat on the beanbag chair and started scrolling on Instagram. Then someone walked in "hey" Logan said. "Hey" I said with a smile. "Why are you in here" he asked then sat on the end of the bed. "I wouldn't do that Arron shit on those last year" I said. "The Stain is at the top of the bed not the bottom" he said with a laugh. "Why do you know what" I asked. "Arron tricked Terry into wiping his mouth with the sheet after he ate a pickle and peanut butter" he said. "he wiped his mouth on the shit stain" I asked. "Yep and when he realized it he shoved the sheet into Arrons mouth" Logan said then started dying laughing and I did the same. We looked at each other then I said "I should probably go back downstairs". I stood up and so did he. We looked at each other again and I was caught off guard when Logan suddenly kissed me. We kissed for a moment but I pulled away "no no no Logan" I said feeling horrible. "I'm sorry" he said. "You're with Zoe" I  said. "I know but" he started to say. "No you're with Zoe" I said. "Lola" he said. "You're drunk and I was never here as far as were both concerned we didn't even talk tonight" I told him. "Lola" he said again. "This never happended" I said then quickly got the hell out that house.

"Lola" Zach said. This brought me back to reality. "What happened" he asked. "Nothing I was just thinking" I said. Before I could come up with something else to say someone started screaming. Just then the stage curtain opened and a body feel to the ground. The next  30 seconds were complete blur . People began screaming and running out of the school. I got knocked down then Logan grabbed my hand "come on we have to go" he said than we began running. People were scattered everywhere outside. We ran to Logan's car. "Where's Zach" I asked. "I don't fucking know" he said. I pulled my phone out my bra and called him. "Where are you" I asked as soon as he picked up. " I'm in the car with Zoe, Danielle, and Will where are you" he asked. "I'm with Logan" I said. Just then Zoe said "Meet us at my house" then the phone hung up. "Let's go to Zoe's" I said. We got in the car and headed to Zoe's house. On the way there Logan said "So you're just not gonna say anything until we get to her house". "I have nothing to say Logan" I said. Suddenly he took a detour and we pulled up behind the Winn-Dixie. "What the hell are you doing" I asked. "Getting you to fucking talk to me" he said. "We need to go to Zoe's" I said. "We're gonna talk about why you're shutting me out why are you shutting everyone out" he said. "I'm not" I lied. "I mean Lola I don't see how you can't just wake up and not want to be with me anymore." He said. "It was just a fling" I said. "No it wasn't and you know that so tell me the real goddamn reason tell me how you can leave me then be with Zach" he yelled. "because Logan when I look at you I'm reminded of the worst night of my life I'm reminded of when I watched my friends die I'm reminded of watching the people I grew up with die I'm reminded I'll never hear another stupid ass remark from terry and I'll never laugh at Arrons jokes again I'm reminded I'll never hear another bitchy comment from Talia I'm reminded I'll never even hear Mr. smith say a word to me. You will and Zoe are constant reminders of everything I lost and I know it's selfish because I know y'all are in pain too but I can't do it anymore and when I look at Zach I see something other than death" I yelled feeling my eyes tear up. I couldn't be in this car any longer. I got out and slammed the Door behind me. "Where are you going" Logan asked as he got out the car. "I'll walk to Zoe's house" I yelled. "Fine walk away from this conversation like you walk away from everything else" he yelled. I stopped walking. "It was sex Logan constant sex and us hanging out it was a fucking fling so why the fuck are you so fucking obsessed with the thought of us" I screamed. "Because I fucking love you" he screamed. I turned to look at him. "Always have always will" he said. I walked up to him then kissed him. He opened the back door and I got in. He shut the door behind us and we started kissing again. "They can wait 10 minutes" he asked. "Yeah" I said then kissed him again. He lifted my dress up then unbuttoned his pants. From the first time I ever had sex with Logan I knew I loved him I just couldn't say it until now. While we were doing it I said "I love you too" in a low voice.

After we were done we fixed our clothes. Right as we were about to get out the car we heard movement around us. "What was" I tried to say. "Shh" Logan demanded. We heard someone walking around. "Get on the ground" Logan whispered. We both got on the ground and stayed quiet. His windows are tinted and it's pitch black outside so no one would be able to see us. Someone began screaming then a bloody face was pushed onto the front window. The screaming continued until the body was laying limp on the front of the car. I watched in horror as the blood dripped all over the window. Then we heard someone running. I looked out the window and saw someone running into the woods. Logan and I both jumped into the front seat then headed to Zoe's. On the way I called 911 and told them about the body. "Where the hell have you two been" Will asked as we walk through the door. "The pig caught up to us" I said. Everyone's phone beeped at once

"Meet me where it all started it ends tonight" - piggy

"He wants us to go to the house" I said. "We need to change then we'll go" Will said. "So that's it we're just gonna go to our death trap" Zach asked. "We have no choice" I said while looking at Logan. Logan and Will are both staying with Zoe so they already had clothes at her house. Danielle and Zach headed home as well. "If you wanna borrow one of my outfits you can" Zoe said. "No I already owe you another purple crop top" I said. "Yeah" she said with a laugh. "Since I'm pretty sure we're gonna die tonight I just want you to know that the pig wanted me to stay away from you that's why I said all those horrible things I know you wouldn't leave me alone if you don't hate me" I said. "I could never hate you stupid bitch" she said with a laugh. We both laughed then Logan walked into the room "I'll take you home and once you change we'll all meet up here again" he said. I shook my head yes then got up. "Just stay in the car I'll be quick" I said then ran inside. When I got inside some lights were on. I saw flowers on the kitchen counter

"I'm sorry I haven't been a very good father to you I wanna be better it's just you and me now I love you" - dad

I smiled. I ran to his room ready to give him a huge hug. I ran into the room and saw my father. Blood was all over the bed and his throat was slit. "No" I said then began crying. "We were supposed to hug you were supposed to tell it would be okay" I cried while looking at my fathers dead body. Before I could say anything else I heard someone running down the hallway. I'm done. The pig is right. We are alike. He wants blood and so do I. I want his. I ran out the room  "I'm done playing this fucked up game you fucking Psychopath when I get to that house I'm going to kill you just like I killed Ethan" I screamed. I heard my back door slam shut and I knew he was going to the house. I ran to my room and changed as quick as I could. I put on a black shirt with black leggings and my black converse. I put my hair in a pony tail then ran to Logan's car still crying. "What Happened" he asked. "He killed my dad" I said. "Oh my god" he said. "Let's go to Zoe's house" I said. We drove to Zoe's house. We all got into Zoe's moms car. Zoe drove. Will is in the passenger seat. In the back is me in the middle. Logan on one side and Zach on the other and of course Danielle is in the very bag with her dog ass.

"I'm scared" Zoe said

I'm ready. So fucking ready.