CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"GOOD MORNING,"

Nami sat up from her bed, confused, as Robin felt her being awake. The last thing she remembered was confessing to Luffy and nothing else beyond that. Then it hit her. She felt something engulfing her head and as she touched her crown, she yelped.

"This is..."

"Luffy brought you here last night," Robin chuckled.

"Wait, what? I was on lookout,"

"Apparently, you fell asleep an hour later."

But Nami was more surprised by the fact that Luffy's hat didn't get squished when she slept with it on. She squinted, trying to remember anything from last night, shaking her head in the process. A few knocks on the door reverberated around the women's quarters.

"Time for breakfast!" the voice belonged to Usopp, who was deliberately frowning at the task of getting the ladies for the most important meal of the day.

Robin replied, still glancing at the navigator. "We're coming!"

Because of the nunber of people in the ship, they decided to have breakfast on the deck. Sanji, again, cooked all the food with a little help from Chopper and Franky. Apparently, everybody was there except for the captain of the Strawhats.

"Did anyone see -" Zoro hummed and leaned closer to Nami. "why are you wearing his hat?"

"Your guess is as good as mine,"

Nami smiled and patted the swordsman's shoulder before heading to the foremast where Law was sitting, deep in thought. She called, "Hey."

Law turned to her and noticed the strawhat on her head. "Mornin'."

"Have you seen Luffy?"

"I think he's over there," he pointed to the spot where she was last night. Nami thanked him and she jogged all the way up to that area.

"Good morning, Lu-"

Luffy was asleep on the Sunny's head, his cardigan open at the front. Nami noticed how he was covering his eyes with a forearm, as she paused on walking before clutching the strawhat on her head. She softly smiled at the person unaware of her presence.

It didn't last long, though.

"Good morning, Nami!" he chuckled as she placed the hat on his face.

Nami pouted. "Get ready for breakfast."

"Breakfast!!!"

While eating, Law was still thinking of ways to sail to Oz without getting lost. Travelling across the sea without the Eternal Pose would ultimately lead to a worse case scenario; something that he couldn't risk, even though he knew well that the world's best navigator was literally with him.

Nami sneezed. "Excuse me."

"Bless you," Usopp said and passed around the tray of sandwiches to Law. The latter shook his head with a horrific expression on his face. The cedar wood man blinked, "What's wrong?"

Law never liked bread.

Everyone but Kid and Killer looked at the 'Surgeon of Death' with curious eyes. Especially Luffy. Law quivered. "What?"

"Torao, Sanji made it so it's delicious." Luffy exclaimed.

"I'm good, thanks."

Zoro pulled Law with his arm, "Maybe you need some booze!" and Bonney happily poured him some in his mug.

"I'm good, really."

Usopp flinched. "You wouldn't be lying, would you?"

Law remained silent, but Sanji chuckled. "I get it. What do you want? We still have some riceballs...is that okay with you?"