Grace

To get ones grace back is sometimes a pain in the ass I think. It is weary painfully especially in my case as my vessel was kind of half-empty from before. Since I guess Father created this body for me so I would not need to feel sorry for the child's life I took away. You see I was born to this world like a human but my body is not fully human. On scans and all, it will be human as the grace I had left worked for me as a human soul would. It told my body how to age and what needs I had. Since working with just a few bits of my grace I needed to eat to keep my body growing. But now I was back in strength.

Going down to the main room of the Stargate program was so weird as now I could feel people's souls around me. I could feel their intents and desires. It would at least take me a few weeks before I got used to it again and be able to tune out. I shuddered as I suddenly could feel the sg-1 teams, alien companion. It was just so alien and strange. Hopefully it did not react to my mind. 

So I apply got down to Dr. Frasier to help her out. As my job at SG-C was as a field medic and extra member. Meaning I would be a step in or extra if a team needed more help on a mission. I smiled to my self well now I would not have any problems dealing with those disgusting snakes. I could feel my wings tremble with excitement just thinking about the revenge I would take on some of those assholes. 

Yes I may not be the usual angel as you think but it is because of my upbringing. Since I lived as a human believing I was a human while still having a smidge of the grace in my body I guess I learned to be more human. 

- What the heck, said Dr. Fraiser. 

Taking a deep breath I relaxed my self and got my emotions under control. My grace not been used for ages had taken my emotion of revenge as a "Get ready to battle" so it had gotten up to the surface and accidentally started influencing the equipment. Wanting to also seem surprised I added.

- WTF. something that seemed to drag her curiosity from me.

- Ohh hello miss Astrid. said Fraiser as she realized that it was me.

- hello to you to Doctor hows your day been?

- Thank you for asking it has been extra stressful without you. She sighed.

- Oh?

- Yes you are the only human being that understands me and what medical assistance I need also the teams need their field medic.

- Well then I am happy to be back and helping. I answered her before going over to my locker.

Since I did not belong to any team I didn't have a patch for a long long time. That was until one of the teams figured out the perfect nickname for me. Since well my grace kept me alive so I got the nickname Angel. Also because well my grace made my body a bit more perfect then it should be. So one of the crafty members I think from team 12 made me patches with wings. I had a patch of wings. Also no one said anything against it. Even after a while General Harmond had started to refer to me as angel instead of field medic or extra member. 

- Who am I joining today?

- It seems that your joining SG-1 so get extra burn medicine and thread.

I nodded and packed some extra in my backpack. Since well Dr.Fraiser had seemed to create a file of each member and found out that some members had a bigger tendency to attract different injuries. So we could with greater accuracy know what injury who would end up with. Sometimes they of course did not follow our predictions.

Taking my gear I got my self to the briefing room and stood in the corner because I did not care about the mission. As I had my mission to keep them up and going and hole enough so they can return to base to get stitched up. Oniel looked a bit tired I felt kind of bad for him as last time he was out he got a duplicate back that in the end took the form of his dead son.