Field trip :D

The next day...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

An alarm goes off waking up Mingyu from his sleep. He jolts out of his bedroom and begins to run to his best friends room. The hyper manchild fell down the stairs in excitement but didnt even cry. Because Gyu was an ADULT adult and he had other thoughts filling his mind rather than the fact his leg was probably slightly fractured. He got straight back up and threw himself into Soonyoungs room and jumped on his bed.

"SOONYOUNG! SOONYOUNG! WAKE UP BRO" He shouts while shaking his friend vigourously.

"What is it Mingyu....do you even know what time it is??" said an irritated soonyoung who clearly wanted more sleep.

"its 5am bro"

"BITCH I WAS TEXTING YOU TILL 4 30AM WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Soonyoung-"

"I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD DO THI-"

"Soonyoung calm dow-"

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN"

"Soonyoung shh" Mingyu says laying his index finger on top of soonyoungs lips to keep them quiet.{no homo}

Soonyoung bit his finger making Gyu scream then sighed.

"fine tell me this better be goo-"

"WE ARE GOING TO THE ZOO TO DIE TODAY BRO GET DRESSED QUICK THE BUS LEAVES AT 7!" Gyu said without taking a breath between his words.

Soonyoungs jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOSH MINGYU YOU COULDVE TOLD ME THIS EARLIER I HAVENT EVEN PLANNED AN OUTFIT YET"

"I ONLY THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA YESTERDAY BRO-"

"YOUR IN THE SAME ROOM WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT EACHOTHER" Shouts an agitated Minghao from his bedroom.

"SORRY HAO" Both boys shouted in unison before getting themselves dressed for the last day of their lives.