X_X ZOO X_X

10 minutes later they had finally reached the local zoo.

"Hey, Mingyu?" said Soonyoung

"yeah bro what's wrong?" Asked Mingyu, concerned as his friend seemed sad.

"I-I d-don't think I-im ready-" He said clearly upset.

"what do you mean?" Mingyu asked, perplexed.

"ive- ive never told anyone this but I have a phobia." Hoshi began fiddling around with his fingers.

"what phobia?"

"your gonna laugh at me"

"I wont, just say it"

"promise me you wont laugh" Soonyoung said holding out his pinky

"why-"

"coz I need you to swear-"

"don't need to tell me twice- FUUUUUUUCK" 

"what- no- Mingyu what the fuck-"

"what-" He said completely oblivious to what had just happened.

".............nothing" Soonyoung sighed,

"I swore now tell me your phobia"

"fine, don't laugh"

"I wont"

"its.......................elephantsealophobia" He was dead serious.

Mingyu spits out his latte.

"Don't spit out your latte"

"PUAHAHAHAHAAHSGHSHAKAKSSHKAS" Mingyu choked as he laughed making other zoo goers stare in confusion at the two young boys.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LAUGH!"

"IM SORRY I CANT MAN WHAT FUCKERY IS THIS WHAT EVEN IS THEIR TO BE SCARED OF-"

"WELL, Elephant seals are considered true seals, and fall under the family Phocidae. Phocids (true seals) are characterized by having no external ear and reduced limbs. The reduction of their limbs helps them be more streamlined and move easily in the water. However, it makes navigating on land a bit difficult because they cannot turn their hind flippers forward to walk like the Otariids." Soonyoung then took a deep breath.

"uhm you sounding a lot like Wikipedia not gonna lie. And why is any of that scary?"

"They have no ears." said soonyoung pausing between each word.

"AND?!!?!??!" Mingyu was confused.

"They cant hear my pleads of mercy." He replied, once again pausing between each word.

"oh.............OH. THATS SCARY"

"I KNOW RIGHT"

"Maybe lets look around for a bit first then die." Mingyu suggested/

"yes that would probably be best." Soonyoung said.

The two boys walked around the zoo. Enjoying every last moment they had together. They spent hours, talking to monkeys, feeding ducks, eating, and they finally decided that it was time. Time for them to end their lives.

They walked up to the elephant exhibit and looked at what would soon be their deaths. One of the elephant seals glared at Mingyu making him cry a little bit.

"So I guess this is it bro." Said Soonyoung showing Mingyu a pained smile,

"yes is it bro" Replied Mingyu taking a deep breath.

They grabbed eachothers hands and began to walk closer and closer to the elephant seals. Muttering prayers under their breaths and hand in hand they jumped into the homes of the creatures they once feared, causing an alarm to go off

SCREAMS 

SPLASHES 

SIRENS 

BLOOD

E V E R Y W H E R E.