His Reindeer

Last time, Izaya Orihara asked you to not go "shopping" in a buffet, so you insisted to go "shopping" in a cafe.

"Izaya-chan, let's go to a cafe!"

"Again?" Izaya-chan groaned.

"You said that we should go shopping last time!"

"Since when did people consider going to a cafe shopping?"

You pouted.

"Geez, ever since I've been eating with you, I gained weight from 120 pounds to 128 pounds." 

"Izaya-chan, you're too skinny!" You exclaimed.

"How about we go to the Ikebukoro Fashion Outlet?"

You sat down to try to replace your thoughts of food by the thoughts of new clothes. After a few minutes, you said, "Okay, let's go buy that donut-- I mean, sweater I've been wanting!"

- - - 

You and Izaya-chan stood in front of Kawaii Ikebukoro for Izaya insisted that you should shop there. 

"Izaya-chan, why are you recommending this place...?" You stared at the adorable, pink store.

"The things here are so cute!~" Izaya-chan exclaimed. "Hurry up and go in!"

You took Izaya's hand as you stepped into the pink paradise. When you looked to your left, you spotted a rack with donut-print sweaters.

"Oh, so that's why you wanted me to visit this place..."

Izaya-chan bursted into laughter. "I knew you would like this place!~"

"How did you even know about that sweater in the first place? Don't tell me you actually shop in here..."

"I used to come here with a girl named Saki."

"Oh..." You said as you walked down the aisle, examining the products to your left and right.

When you stopped to look at some nail polish, you felt something being clipped to your head. When you turned to look at a nearby mirror, you saw a reindeer headband on Izaya and your head.

"Izaya, what are you doing...?" You questioned.

"We can be twins now!~" Izaya-chan exclaimed.

"Izaya-chan, stop... This is embarrassing!" You complained.

"Fine," Izaya said as he took off his headband, "We don't have to be twins, but I'll buy you that headband."

"Eh? I don't want it, though," You said as you took off your headband, as well. However, Izaya held your hand to prevent you from unequipping it.

"You may not want it, but I want you to be my reindeer," Izaya said as he put the headband back on you.

"I refuse." You stated without hesitation.

"Come on, I've always wanted a reindeer!" Izaya-chan whined.

You backed up away from him. "Find another reindeer; I recommend Shizuo." You stopped backing away once you felt the wall behind you.

Izaya-chan hugged you. "Please, you would look so cute!~"

"Ahem."

You and Izaya turned around to see one of the shop's employees standing next to you two.

"Please refrain from doing anything inappropriate in front of the children," She said as she motioned towards the little kids curiously staring at you from the toys section.

"Okay~" Izaya-chan said. When the employee was out of range, he whispered into your ears, "I'll play with you in the toys section, if you want."

"Izaya..!"

"Just teasing, I'll go pay for this headband." Izaya said and he did.

When you and Izaya-chan exited the store, you decided to wear the headband since it was a gift from Izaya.

"Sheesh, you made such a scene today."

Izaya-chan grinned. "If it's about you, of course I'll make a scene."

You ignored him. "I should've bought that donut-print sweater... Oh well, let's just go home; I'm starving."