MatsuHana - She's a He?

Hanamakki Takahiro was a very lonely guy. His auntie never approved of anyone saying, "Any type of Relationships is useless." In this world everyone had soulmates, people that were made for each other...but of course some people find evil in something so plain. They would kidnap a random person preferably someone that has never met their soulmate, then they would lure the person's soulmate to a place where they could be taken easily.

This is what happened to Makki's Mother. She was so desperate to have someone to love so she got wasted and ending up having him. A few months later her soulmate contacted her, and Takahiro never saw his mother again. His auntie blamed it on everyone but her sister and chose to care for her son. Except...Makki was forced to dress like a girl after all his auntie couldn't give up on his mother.  So Makki gave up on his soulmate, but his soulmate didn't give up on him.

________________________________________________________________________________

New day, New school Makki thought as he woke up. He brushed his hand through the short pink hair that he hated so much but couldn't cut off. He saw the uniform of the new school he was going to... Aoba Johsai I wonder what it's like there. Makki wasn't exactly what you would consider a girly figure. Though, auntie really does pull it off. His short hair was pulled back into a ponytail and slight amounts of makeup was done by his aunt.

"Are you excited for your new school? My sweet Maki" The voice of his aunt was heard over her making breakfast.

"Yes Auntie" 'Maki' said in his supposed 'girl' voice

"This school is going to be nice for you! You'll be able to follow the plans that I made for your future." Ah...yes, the plans his aunt so desperately wanted him to be exactly like his mother.

"I'll take my leave now, Auntie."

"Have a good day! Make sure to eat on your way there"

Makki walked out of the house. He didn't care want his auntie said he only obeyed her because...he didn't want to get on her bad side. He looked like a girl, he had to act like a girl, hang out with girls, be a girl. He even had to wear the female uniform, so his legs were slightly cold from the brisk winds every so often. Once he walked into the school, he did catch some stares...

"Whoa! She's pretty is she a third year?" Some dude started elbowing his friend while he gaped at Makki. Other whispers about 'Makki's Beauty' followed. They continued as he walked down the hallway, he then stopped outside of 2-A where he met his homeroom teacher.

A few minutes later...

Makki had gone to the principal's office and came back at the start of class. He was then told to wait outside of the door. He entered the classroom shortly after, He heard gasps as he faced the floor.

"My name is Tatsumi Hanamakki, Nice to meet you all" He didn't use his real name of course. 'It's too boyish' his mother had said so she always made him use the name 'Tatsumi' instead of 'Takahiro'

"You can go sit next to Iwazumi Haijime, that seat there" He pointed to a free desk next to a dark brown spikey haired male At least it's not a female... they're worse

At lunch time...

A horde of girls launched themselves at Makki's desk once lunch came.

"Hey, Hanamakki!" they were saying

"Maki is fine..."

"Aww! That's so cute! Maki-Chan" someone replied

"Okay Maki-Chan!" another one said

"I...I um...I need to go to the toilet" Makki said

"I can show you Maki-Chan!"

"No! I'll show Maki-Chan!" Then every one of the girls started to fight when discussing who would show Hanamakki where the toilets were. While he slipped away from the ruckus, of course he didn't need the toilets, he just wanted to get out of there. He ended up following a staircase to the rooftop once he closed the door, he slid down the wall while sighing.  Then he heard "Ah, it'll be the new girl"