28

a/n: Hello all! Thank you for patiently waiting for this update 😊

=====

Wayo's POV

He sighed before turning to me slightly, "It's just, what you said this morning is still... Stuck in my head."

"What did I say?"

"How you're not sure if you fully trust me yet. I tried not to let it bother me but, it does." I looked away slightly. "I'm sorry if it scares you but I don't want anything but you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Wayo and you know that. You know I am completely in love with you. I just wish I was at least close to having you trust me." I grabbed his hand and thankfully he didn't shake me off this time. "Who said you weren't close?" He looked up at me, "I've told you before Phana, you're very close. I wouldn't be kissing you if you weren't." That made him smile slightly.

I poke his dimples saying, "Aww is someone smiling?!" He just rolled his eyes. "Did I make someone smile?!" He smacked my hand away but kept a tight hold of it as he met my eyes again. "You can always make me smile." He pressed his lips onto mine. At first it was gently but my hands found their way to the back of his hair and I began pulling slightly to deepen the kiss. I felt him smile into the kiss.

The door opened just  then and the both of us jumped up awkwardly. We cleared out throats loudly. It was Ming and Kit at the door. "Coughing isn't going to cover up your little making out session." Kit teased. We just smiled liked idiots and I felt myself blushing. "Come on, you wouldn't believe what Kookgai found!" Ming said as he beckoned us out. "And just so you know," Kit added, "I'm very against this." We looked at them in confusion but still followed them.

A little while later I was sitting in an empty maid's cart as Phana pushed me down the long hallway. Once he gathered enough speed he let go to let me roll by myself. I came to a crash at the end of the hallway and got out hardly able to breathe since I was laughing so hard. Phana came over saying, "Are you alright?" "You ask me that every time I have a go." I said as we began pulling the cart back. "Well, I just want to make sure you're okay." "I'm perfect as long as I have you." His smile widened once I said that.

When we got back to the end of the hallway Kit got ready to push Kookgai and Nate at the same time. Ming said once he started pushing her, "We didn't get to go anywhere today but this turned out to be the best day of the trip so far." Phana and I agreed.

Phana grabbed my hand after a moment and said behind Ming, "I love your smile. I never thought just a person's smile could make me so happy." I felt myself blushing once again. "This is by far the greatest vacation I've ever had." He continued. "Because it's with me?" "No, because they had French toast at breakfast this morning." He said sarcastically. "Yes Wayo, because it's with you." I just playfully rolled my eyes at him.

=====

Phana's POV 

We thankfully didn't get caught with the maid's cart but we still tried to avoid professor Barker at dinner since he had seen us with the mattress. After dinner the rest of them were going to the hotel's bar for drinks but Wayo and I didn't want to go so we just made our way back up to the room. We decided we were going to watch a movie so once we were in I said, "What movie would you like to watch?" "I dunno." He said as he flipped through the movie channels. "Hey look, Love Actually is in English." "Well put it on then!" I jokingly yelled before jumping onto he bed with him.

"Alright, alright." He said as he put it on. We cuddled up next to each other as the movie began. The mattress from our other bed was probably still in the lobby so we only had one bed for now but we had been sleeping in the same bed the past few nights so it didn't matter. "Do you remember the first time we ever really hung out?" I asked him. "I do." He said while smiling up at me, "We ordered pizza, watched movies, and you tickled me until I nearly peed myself!" I laughed loudly at remembering that. "And Ming and Kit had no shame in asking me for a spare bedroom." Wayo snorted at that, "Oh yeah, ew."