Chapter three

Lumine pov
I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I changed into a white shirt, some jeans, and a red hoodie. I went downstairs and seen Kody making something. "What are you making?" I asked. Kody stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Making some food." "What are you making?" Kody didn't say anything. He just turned back around and continued to make what he was making. "Please tell me what your making?" "No." "Why?" "It's a surprise." I looked at Kody weird. Kody looked at me and smiled a little bit. "Why are you looking at me like that?" "You never do surprises." "Maybe I just want to make you a surprise." I walk up to Kody and feel his forehead. "Are you feeling okay?" "I'm fine, Lumine." "Okay. If you need me, I'll be in the living room playing Among Us." After I said that I went to the living room, sat on the couch, and started playing Among Us.
Kody POV
After Lumine left I continued to make the macaroons. I made them the colors of one of Lumine's eyes, yellow and blue and the flavor was blueberry lemonade. When I was done making the macaroons, I put them on a plate and went to give them to Lumine but he fell asleep while playing his game. I put them on the side table and put a note by it. After I did that, I went to my room to practice doing some potions.
Lumine POV
I woke up with my phone on my face and a sweet smell. I sat up and seen a plate of macaroons and a note. I grabbed the note and read. I got butterflies in my stomach when I read "Love Kody". I grabbed the plate and ate the macaroons.

A.N.
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update my book in a while. I couldn't figure out what to write and then I kinda forgot about it. Again, sorry it took a long time to write this chapter.
😊💜❤️