Chapter 6

(Because we all need  a little bit of ice, and skating in our lives)

*Jeremy's POV*

 I wonder if he knows how to ice skate?.. It'll be so cute watching him fall flat on his stomach!! I plan on bringing the others as well! The pizzaria is right next to an ice skating arena(Shut up it's my imagination).

"Here" I heard him say

Then I felt a warm feeling around my neck. He put a scarf on me, I didn't even know we had a scarf. Wait what about him?.. 

"Wait what about you then?" I asked

"I'll manage"

He always says that whenever he doesn't have something to protect him from things. We had enough to pay the rent, and had a little extra over. We had... $54 left over, and skates here were $14 for 2 people.. We have enough, and for the animatronics. They're gonna come, but thing is. They don't have to pay. Lucky them! Robots like them are usually left alone, and allowed to go places.

"Who's driving?" He asked

"Well considering I'm the one who knows where it is.." I explained "I shall drive!"

He rolled his eyes, and opened the door. I smiled, and walked out. What a gentlemen...

"Ow!" I howled

"I know what you were thinking" He replied scratching my head

 I knew I shouldn't have thought of that, of course he'd trip me. You handsome ass douche bag, fucking love you.

To the ice skating arena!!!

Mike brought the skates over, and we both put em on. As he went into the ice arena, I heard a metallic click clack.

"Hey Jeremy!" Chica greeted

She gave me a hug, and sat down. I watched Mike skate everywhere, he was pretty good at this. I however! Fell like... 3 times.. He did help me get back up though, he's pretty adorable up close. But he was colder then the actual ice.

"Take my scarf" I insisted "Your cold"

He shook his head, and pushed me across the ice. Hey I was getting pretty used to this!

"We can go home when you want to" He said his voice shaking

"Chica made Jeremy a pizza, and said it's okay for you 2 to come over" Bonnie insisted "C'mon you guys are shaking"

 Chica was blushing, and staring at the floor. I knew Chica liked me since day 1 she never tried to kill me, or Mike. She was actually the reason why we became friends with the others actually, but she always seemed okay with me, and Mike.

"Achoo!" I sneezed

"Oh jeez your sick!" Mike pointed out

He threw his jacket at me, and told me to put it on. He wouldn't let me say no, and I know he can get worried about someone else easily. Sometimes I'm scared to lose him to his carelessness, he can be a jerk if your a stranger, but he can be the most caring guy if you know him.

"Let's head to dinning hall..Room.. Thing" I suggested

Everyone nodded, and most of them laughed at the fact that I couldn't remember what it was. Chica layed the pizza in a box, and put it on my lap.

"Oh my god I could feel the burning sensation of your special sauce through the box!" I screamed

"I think I added a little too much hot sauce" She apologized