Chapter 4

(Because I'm a f***ing douche :D )

*Jeremy's POV*

"Don't cry Jeremy" Bonnie pled "He'll be fine"

I sat there sobbing next to Mike, his breathing was heavy. But I was glad he was alive at least... The bandages covered the wounds, but was already stained red. I hoped to god that whatever almost KILLED him wasn't infected.. If he died, I will die with him. I still remember the poem he gave to me. It was the best thing I'v read. (Time for a really bad poem!)

Your cute ittle smile, keeps me alive

Your lovely eyes, shine through the night

You are the most perfect thing the heavens ever threw down

Your an angel without wings, but I'm the one catching you when you hit the ground

If I die, then it's worth it to see you grow on your own

Don't worry my dear, you will stay alive

Because I will kill myself just for you to survive 

(Bad poem I know shut up ;-;) I will never forget that poem, and I will never forget about Mikey. I couldn't bring him to the hospital, because we didn't have enough money. Over the year we've been together, he gave me that poem to show that he cared. Now that I know he loves me, I wouldn't give a damn about what happened to me anymore. I just wanted him alive, and next to me.

"Poor lad" Foxy admitted "I might know who it is, and I'm not proud of it"

"WHO" I screamed with tears running down my checks, and a hateful look in my eyes

"Mangle.. Who else can make those pattern marks" Foxy replied hushing down a bit

"Your right... She's the abandoned one" Freddy commneted

I hit the table that Mike rested on, and wailed in defeat that I might lose the only person who ever gave a damn about my existence.

"I..I'll be f..fine love" Mike coughed out

He sat up straight, and attempted to walk. He failed, and landed on me.

"Stay here for a while, please..." I begged "We'll take you home later"

He gave me a possionate kiss on the lips, and tasted a bit of blood. He broke the kiss, and continued to cough spitting out some blood.

"Freddy, please..." I began "Take care of Mike, I'm going to get a first aid kit from home"

They all nodded, and I quickly ran home. I found a couple bandages, that spray thing, and q-tips to put medicine on the wounds. For 2 months I was a male nurse.. I knew what to do, but panicked seeing him like that.

 I ran back to the pizzaria, and threw all the stuff on the table. Picking out the Q-tip, and dipping it into the medicine. I took his bandages off, and tried my best to ignore the blood. I rubbed some medicine onto his leg, and ignored the painful howls of agony that came out of his mouth.. I had too.

"T-thanks" He stuttered pulling me in for a hug

He was in pain hugging me with a damaged arm.. I could tell from the shivering that came with the hug.

"What do you need just tell me?!" I asked yelling slightly

"I'm just hungry" He replied in a low voice

Chica brought over a pizza she had finished making, and Bonnie brought over a cup of water.

10 minutes of Mike eating later