7: The two K's

(Kenny pov)

It was a week later when things went to absolute hell. Stan was captured and taken from his house and nobody has gone looking for him at all! Well excpet for the obvious group of, Kyle and me. Cartman never gave a fuck about any of is so he didnt bother to to go look for Stan. I really hope he gets found soon because Kyle looks like he is going to explode everytime i see him. Hallways, lunch, hangout, party. Anywhere. Nobody has a hint of where Stan might have went. Thats why we have searched almost all of south park him. North park aswell. We have found one trace of Stan, his hat. Kyle was looking around starks pond and caught a glimpse of a red poofball. Thinking it might have been Stan. Bit he just found hos hat sitting on the bank of the pond. He was heartbroken, he fell to pieces when he came to notify me about it. He handed me the hat and began spilling out like a upside down can thats never been opened, full of liquid. Stuff that comes out faster than you can get it.

"They will never find him Kenny!" Kyle screams licking the wall

"Jesus Christ Kyle! Calm down will you?!" I yell back, smirking on the inside

"HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND KENNY HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?!" He screeches

"I would either actually find him or get the fuck over it!" I say harshly onky after turning around to chuckle a little

He stays quiet for awhile, "Lets go look again then." He says sharply

We venture outside and Kyle's face lightens up with red anger. I tap him on the shoulder and he holds his finger up, signaling that I need to wait because of some reason I dunno. So when he puts his fingers back down he puts his hands on my shoulders and shook them violently.

"My fucking cousins house!" He yells, Kyles cousin kyle moved back in sometime like 2 years after he left the first time with his 5 million dollars, thats when it came to me, he was gonna find out. That house is the only one we havent checked. We run down the empty streets, looking at the hopeless missing posters of stan, they are useless because one-way or another me and Kyle were going to find him, my whole thing was coming to fruition.

"Kyle! Open the fuck up!" Kyle 2 screamed

"Hey Kwyle!" He said, Kyle 2 pushed passed Kyle and started to search his house while Kyle 2 left me to tend to Kyle.

"Wait noo!" He yells when Kyle 2 finds his basement stairs covered in blood. I grimace at Kyle and he grimaces back to me. Kyle 2 beckons me over, before I go i punch Kyle to knock him out, so i dont look suspicious..

"Down here!" Kyle 2 yells sprinting down the stairs, almost falling down the staircase. I hesitantly follow him down at a much slower lace than the marathon he was running to get down there.

"K-Kyle?!" Stan says with relief

"Stan!" Kyle 2 cries, they hug tightly.

This is all that I saw before all black faded my vision. I had been knocked out, by my own partner in crime.

Kyles pov (not kyle broflovski, but his cousins pov)

The next thing I know i had been knocked out, I smacked my head on the railing. I knew Kenny was only doing it for less suspicion but still it was really mean. So i decided to do the same. About 3 minutes later because of pure will I woke up. I grabbed a big, heavy, thick pan and head down the basement stairs, I came upon Kenny so I smack him on the head, he gets knocked out instantly. I went behind my cousin. Stan points behind him and he doesn't turn around. Hah, just as I planned. I swung the pan at him. He held out his hand so the pan smacked his hand breaking the bone into pieces. He turns around to face me, he grabs the pan from my frail skinny hands. And holds it up threatening.

"Why did you take him?" He asks me

"I wanted Wendy to myself! And Kenny wanted whatever style is to be true?" I snort

"Wendy?!" Stan buts in

"Style?!" Kyle 2 yells

"Yeah!" I scream back

"Shes a fucking whore." Kyle states

"No she is not!" I retort, while Stan just looks at Kyle 2 with a deadpan

He holds up the frying pan, but before he can hit me I yell, "Wendy is mine weaklings!" Before I get knocked out.

Stans pov

I help Kyle up, calming him from a mini panic attack after the whole, Kyle, Kenny shit." heading out of the horrid basement

"Do you have your phone Ky?" I ask

"Yeah.." He mumbles sticking his hand in his pocket and bringing out a phone with a neon pink case

"Pink?" I tease

"Shut up!" Kyle mutters blushing furiously

"Nah, its good!" I say holding up my phone with a peach and purple fade on it, he giggles.

"Hello police..?" I ask once on the phone with 911. Since the police force changed out completely it has gotten better for south park crime. Every murder has been solved with ease.

"This is 911 where is your location?" The woman on the line says

Kyle takes the phone out of my hand, "Were on-" The phone line cuts out

"The phone line cut out...?!" Kyle says starting to panic again

I try to change the subject, "So.. Ky are we Super Best Friends again?"

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Of course..! But what about the phone line!" Thats all he can get out before Kenny appears holding 2 ropes, and two chairs are perched behind him by the railing. He strode down the stairs we could only catch our breath, before he came at us full force.

Shit

Yeah i only put in shit so it would get me to 1k words. You have read 1022 words including this text