eleven

REAL LIFE.

Teagan and Madelyn made it back to their apartment complex after a long day of shopping. They said their goodbyes and went to their own apartments.

"That smells amazing," Teagan sighed when she walked through the door to be greater by Drew's cooking. She only saw his back side as he faced the stovetop.

"Austin said he wanted something other than oven baked pizza for dinner, so I'm making pasta," Drew said, turning around to face the girl. She smiled at his little apron that said 'grandpa is grillin'. Teagan got it for him as a joke.

"I like pasta," the girl smirked, walking up to the boy. He smiled at her and put his hands on her waist, looking down at her.

"And I like you," Drew said. She had her chin resting on his chest while she looked up at him. He had the cheekiest grin on his face which made Teagan laugh.

Without moving from their hug position, Drew brought his face down and softly kissed the girls lips. She kissed back, smiling into it.

"Please no PDA," Austin groaned when he walked out of his room to see the two kissing in the kitchen. Teagan took her lips away from Drew's, leaned her forehead and sighing.

"I'm making you food so don't be complaining," Drew snapped back, jokingly. Austin took a seat at the counter top, followed by Teagan, "What do you think it's done or something?"

"Cute apron," Austin laughed, pointing at it. Teagan slapped his arm, offended.

"Hey I bought him that," she whinnied at Austin's remark, but soon laughed with him knowing how funny it looked on Drew.

"Knock, knock," the three heard along with a door answering.

"Dammit, Chase. You're not just supposed to walk in," was followed in a classic Madelyn tone. Chase looked at her with a stupid face.

"Teagan has literally walked into our apartment and taken milk from our fridge without even saying anything, I think I'm okay," Chase fought back, only for Maddie to roll her eyes, "We brought beer."

"Well then of course you can stay," Teagan said, getting up from her chair and looking through the cooler in Chase's hand, "Ah, Coors, my favorite."

Teagan took two cans out of the cooler and handed one to Drew, knowing he would want one as well. He thanked her and they started getting the plates out for everyone one to eat.

"I heard more than three footsteps," They all heard as Rudy walked through the door. Teagan waved at him from the counter top and he pointed a finger gun in return.

Once the group of six was all done eating, they all chilled in the living room area. Rudy and Chase were attempting to play and sing a song, Austin sat on a beanbag, Maddie on the floor, and Drew and Teagan stood by the record player.

They came to a conclusion that they couldn't keep any secrets from their friends because they are always with them. So instead of saying anything, they just stood their, Drew's arm around Teagans waist as she leaned in close to them. Nobody seem to ask any questions though, which they were okay with.

INSTAGRAM.