ten

ten// a work of art˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin emerged from her room. She was dressed in a black unbuttoned suit with a white buttoned-up shirt underneath. She had a long black tie bound to her shirt collar and a white belt around her waist.

"Damn," Mito muttered as he studied her.

"You look nice, but why are you wearing a suit to a photoshoot?"He gave attention. "It's the first outfit I'll be wearing for the photoshoot," she explained. He gave a nod.

Rin raised her eyes to the circular clock placed on the wall.

11:07 a.m.

"Did I really spend that much time getting ready?" She whispered, adjusting the cuffs of her blazer so she could see her brown watch beneath the fabric. "You did take a shower, didn't you?" He inquired.

"Yeah, I didn't realize I took so long," she groaned. "I have to leave," she indicated as she snatched a long, black trench coat off a chair in her dining room.

The girl wandered into her room, slipping on a pair of black high heels. Rin retrieved her backpack and phone as she walked out of her room.

"I'm leaving, don't cause any trouble," she noted. "Are there going to be any other models?" He was curious. "I don't know," she responded.

"Have fun," he said, smiling.

"Bye," she snapped coldly, leaving that maniac alone in her flat.

time skip˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Rin's heels clicked across the floor as she strolled down the studio hallways. She swung a door open. The room was packed with people, all with cameras pointed at the center.

The room was covered in a white tarp, and enormous lights surrounded the center of it.

"She has arrived!" A man with a camera made an announcement. "If you could stand right here and hold your hands like this," the man motioned, and she did as he instructed. Cameramen began photographing her pose.

"Next," said the same man. He approached her and demonstrated the next stance. She sat cross-legged on the floor, staring into the camera.

"Yes!" He exclaimed and the room was filled with white, flashing lights.

Rin shot three more times in that dress before being guided into a room where she changed into the following outfit by a woman with long black hair and slender glasses.

Several other women approached her and applied cosmetics to her face. Eyeliner and dark red lipstick.

Rin went out wearing a see-through black crop top. She was wearing a black bra and black cargo pants. As she stepped out, a man put on a pair of green, v-shaped glasses and placed them on her face.

She stood where the men ordered her to. The door to the room opened as she was snapping pictures. She spun around, noticing who it was. "Yeonjun?" She spoke in hushed tones. She returned her gaze to the camera, trying not to be distracted.

"Rin!" Yeonjun exclaimed as she posed for the camera. She was squatting in some sort of heroic position.

She was through with that. Rin approached the man. "You look great," he said, pointing to the screen monitors. "Thank you," she replied, nodding. "I'm here for my photoshoot as well," he stated, echoing her thoughts.

"Cool," she commented.

"I'm actually going to be in your next one," he mentioned. Her pupils dilated. "You are?" she inquired. "Yup!" He smiled as he moved past her. She shrugged and trailed after him.

Her next outfit was modest. She was dressed in a long, black gown that flared out at the bottom. She preserved her makeup the same and wore a pair of black high heels that were different than hers.

Yeonjun ventured out in a cropped suit that matched the rest of her ensemble. The two stood in the middle of the room, listening to their orders. Rin crossed her legs and used Yeonjun as support as Yeonjun placed his hand on the girl's back.

The next posture was straightforward: the two stood with their backs to one other.

Yeonjun leaned forward in the third posture, wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulder. He smiled brightly at the camera, but she maintained a serious expression. The photo was captured when the camera clicked. They parted ways and waited for their next alignment.

Fourth, Rin leaned back slightly, crossing her arms across her chest. She cast a peek to the left. Yeonjun leaned in and rested his elbow on her shoulder. He shifted his gaze to his right.

The last posture was freestyle, which meant that the models could choose their own pose. Rin retained a straight expression while making a peace sign. Yeonjun stood behind her, one of their arms wrapped around each other. He shifted his head to the left, revealing his face. He remained motionless, holding his free hand to the side of his head.

The cameraman began taking pictures, and they were completed. "I love the freestyle pose," a man said as he viewed their last photo. The two bowed and entered their own rooms. Yeonjun still had photos to take. Rin, on the other hand, had finished hers.

She changed back into her original outfit and chose to stay and watch Yeonjun finish his photoshoot. "We're printing copies, and we'll send them to you through the mail," a guy told to the girl. "Oh cool," she replied as he walked away, preparing for Yeonjun's shot.

The girl stood back and watched Yeonjun perform his act. She had to admit that she thought he was a fantastic model. He understood exactly what he was doing and looked good doing it.

Yeonjun's shoot lasted an additional hour.

When he was finished, he conducted the same thing Rin did. He changed back into his normal clothes and approached her. "You did great," she advised. "Thank you," he said, smiling.

"Did you walk all the way here?" Yeonjun inquired. "No, the company sent me a driver," she replied, shaking her head. "Do you not have a driver's license?" He questioned. "Yes, but I don't have a car," she explained.

"I can drive you home," he offered.

"Sure," she answered, nodding.

The two strolled out of the building and into the parking lot. They climbed into his car, and he started it up.