six

six// a work of art˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

11:13 a.m.

Rin's new song was supposed to be released in an hour. She wrapped up her practice for the day because she had a v-live later and other things to get done before that.

Rin was making her way through the corridors when she came across a person sitting against a wall with their head buried in their knees. She stood there peering at the person. She couldn't see who they were because they wore a black hood over their head and black pants.

Suddenly, the girl's wrist was yanked, and she was thrown to the ground. "Thought I couldn't find you?" A deep, muffled voice inquired.

"Thought you could move to Korea and become a star without me finding you?" The figure carried on. Rin winced as she felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder blade.

She sat up, clutching her sore shoulder. "Get away from me, you monster," she whispered, her sorrow suppressed. "Monster now, huh?" The intriguing person chuckled. "Just because you killed off my family doesn't mean you get to throw me around like some useless doll," she snarled.

"Is that correct?" The hooded person inquired. "It appears I am the only "family" you have left," he laughed softly. There was a brief moment of stillness. The monstrous being sprang up and kicked the girl in the stomach. She started coughing against the floor. "Really? "Of all things, an idol?" The man burst out laughing.

"You're not my family," she choked. The young lady stood up, gripping her stomach. "Wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face for your live," he sneered.

"Shut up," she demanded. "You're still weak," he pointed out. "I told you to shut up," she hissed, clenching her fist. "Or are you going to call your daddy and have him come and save you like he used to?" He mumbled. Rin clinched her jaw and shuttered her eyes.

"Why don't you just shut your damn mouth, hag," Rin sprinted towards the man and punched him in the face, knocking him down. "Why do you decide to show up now?" Rin huffed, her knuckles throbbing.

The man sat up. "Wanted to spice things up," he explained as he drew his hood down. He had shaggy black hair. He had dull gray eyes with dark undereye bags. He had a single scar across his lips. He was wearing a big grin on his face. "Pathetic," she scoffed, her head turned to the side.

"Seems like you've grown," he replied, smiling. "Even better than when your father taught you," he said in imitation. "You sure like talking about father figures a lot for someone who doesn't have one," she rebuked.

"Funny!" he exclaimed. "It's also amusing that you're on the ground while I'm standing." She chuckled. "Don't pull some cocky bullshit like that," he growled.

"Now leave," she bleated, pointing.

"No," he protested as he rose from the ground. "Not until you've learned your lesson," he warned with a knuckle snap. "Punishment for merely existing?" She inquired. "Seems so," he said, smiling. "That's just the way the world works," he asserted, shrugging.

"That's just the way sick and twisted people like you work," she scoffed. "I sure missed those comebacks of yours," he sighed, beaming.

"You're only after me because my father was superior to you in every way," she challenged. He swung at her, but she dodged him by grasping his wrist and twisting it, prompting him to scream in pain.

"You've broken my arm!" He snarled, his gaze fixed on her. "Didn't I tell you you should've worked your arms out more?" She asked and twisted his arm even more. "Stop!" He shrieked.

"I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be standing in front of you pleading for mercy," she grinned.

"Remember what I told you before I left?" She sought out, tears running from his eyes as he used his free hand to pry her hand off his wrist.

A brief flashback

"I'm leaving," Rin, fifteen, said, holding her luggage. "Fine, don't come crawling back when you get rejected," snarled the man.

"Mito," Rin called.

"What?" he inquired.

"Don't follow me or you'll regret it," she glared. He raised his hand and slapped her across the face as hard as he could. She presse her stinging cheek in the palm of her hand.

"Don't threaten me nor tell me what to do," he yelled, viciously pinching her other cheek before shoving her forward.

"Leave," he ordered.

"I will find you," he threatened as she strode away.

The flashback has concluded.

"You probably haven't noticed, but I never stopped training," Rin tightened the grip on his wrist even more. "I've been waiting for this day," she advised.

"I've been begging for this day since you took out my bloodline and basically kidnapped me," she exhaled, staring at the ceiling.

"I'm so glad you didn't listen to me," she grinned as the man sobbed in agony. She finally let go, and he dropped to the ground panting.

Rin approached the man and delivered a flying kick to his side, forcing him to lose his balance and fall. While curling into a ball, he released a high-pitched shreik.

The girl walked away from him and along the corridor to her destination.