Hello everyone!

It's been a bit since I've written here. Life has been pretty busy for me. But with everything happening with covid19 I officially have time to myself to be able to read and write and continue my sleep paralysis problems which yes I occasionally still do unfortunately have especially during these last few months. I stopped writing my experiences because I felt as if it was to dramatic. I told my parents and my sister about it and they all acted as if I was lying or as if I was insane so I never brought it up again. And then there started the embarrassment of this story I've gone to remove it multiple times because I felt as if it was unbelievable but many people have been adding it to their reading list so with the amount of free time I currently have I think I will start back the "journal of sleep paralysis episodes". I'm definitely not sure when I will next have an episode because I've thankfully been put on sleeping medicine they've stopped the frequent sleep paralysis episodes a lot which I'm 99% sure was caused by insomnia because I only have them usually when I can't sleep but still force myself to try and sleep. But I have had a few while sleeping comfortably and peacefully. I hope you have all been well and staying safe I will update you guys in the next few days if nothing happens or if something happens! Stay safe and stay healthy!