A/N) info page

Two OC's will be added to this other than the two everybody else is not mine unless I say so.
_____________________________

First OC-

First name)
Sukoshiryuu: Little Dragon

MiddleName/Nickname)
Hikaru: Glow

LastName)
Hikiyoseru: Attract/attractive

____

BloodType: AB-

____

Appearance:

HairColor: blond/black

HairLength: short
---
HairType: spikey
---

HairStyle:
Loose doesn't really mess with it

_________

Eyes: Hetechromic
---
EyeColor(s):
Left eye) Blue
Right eye) Red
_________

Height: 152.4 CM
(5 foot)
_________

Birthday: October, 25
_________

Parents)
----
Mother~
--
Name: unknown
Quirk: unknown
D.O.B: unknown
BloodType: unknown

__________

Father~
--
Name: unknown
Quirk: unknown
D.O.B: unknown
BloodType: unknown

__________

Past)

At the age of 3 years old Hikaru was put in a orphanage bye her parents because they thought she had no quirk, it turned out that hikarus quirk only came in later than usual, she has no memory of her parent, when she turned 4 a villain attached the mall she was in with the other orphans. When she refused to move and stayed to protect the other orphans she got hit bye the villain and injured, later she was found bye one of the hero's who had witnessed her heroic act and she was saved and healed later on she found a home to call her own along with a new father.

___________

Quirk)
----
Mimic, fire control, heal
--
Mimic:
Mimic allows Hikaru to copy any quirk she can get from someone bye touching them.
The quirk she copy's will be erased when she deactivates her quirk or copy's someone else's quirk.
Having the quirk mimic also allows her to copy and save up to 10 quirks which means she can choose certain quirks she wants to keep permanently and use at anytime.
Copying someone's quirk does not affect the person at all 90 percent of the time the other person has no idea there quirk was even copied.
--
Fire control:
She can ignite any part of her body into flames, depending on her mood she can loose control and accidentally engulf her body into flames.
Downside is when she uses her quirk for to long she can get seriously over heated so it's a good idea to keep somthing cool around.
--
Heal:
When threatened or she feels like she's in danger or someone else is in danger a small wave of healing energy will pulse off of her this does not affect her at all but sadly the healing only works on the people surrounding her within a five foot radius, she cannot help herself with this quirk only the surrounding people.
----
Quirks she has permanently copied:
1/10 (she adds more through out the story)
---
Erase: she can erase anybodys quirk bye looking at them (like eraserhead) also gets dry eye.
--
Quirks she copy's through out the story:
5/10

Explosion:
She gets this quirk from Bakugo.
--
One for all:
She gets this quirk from Midoriya.
--
Ice/fire:
She gets this quirk from Todoroki.
--
Permeation:
She copy's this quirk from Mirio.
--
Rewind:
She gets this quirk from Eric.
__________

6/10
So in total Hikaru has copied 6 quirks out of the ten quirk slots she had.

__________

Behavior)
Hikaru is normally quite and shy, but depending on the situation and her mood she can act like the female version of bakugou, loud, explosive, and absolutely crazy.
_____________________________

Second OC-

FirstName)
Lisa
--
LastName)
May

_____

BloodType: A

_____

Appearance:
----
HairColor: Black
--
Hairstyle: pixie Cut
--
HairLength: short

_______

Eyes)
----
EyeColor: red

_______

Height: 154.94 CM
(5 foot 1 inch)

_______

Birthday: January, 26

_______

Parents)
----

Mother~

Diceased

--

Father~

Diceased

_______

Past)

When Lisa was 6 she lost control of her quirk while playing with it and accidentally burned down her house. She was sadly the only one to make it out of the house of 3, her mother and father passed in the fire and Lisa is now living in a aspartment with a (creepy) roommate. And being observed bye a orphanage that watched her in her younger years.

__________

Quirk)
----
Fire manipulation
--
Lisa can use the heat around her to create flame so the hotter her surroundings the stronger the fire.
Downside is when her surroundings are too cold to use her quirk she can become tired quickly and pass out of exuastion if attempting to use her quirk to long in the cold conditions.

___________

Behavior)

Lisa is a goofy optimistic girl who will find any way to complete her mission or dream and does not allow people to get away with hurting her friends or loved ones.

_____________________________

I hope you all enjoy this book. I'll try my best to please all my non-existent readers.
I'll go beyond plus ultra
For y'all...