Chapter Five

(Y/n)'s POV

'Wisteria...' The familiar smell of wisteria enter my nose as I see the bright light purple color of it.

I walked up the stairs and see several people in the area.

"Welcome to the Final Selection in the Fujikasane Mountain." Two synched voice enter my ears as I look forward.

Two girls, one with black hair and the other with white hair stands with unblinking dark eyes.

"You have to survive 7 days in this mountain full of demons that is kept inside by the wisteria flowers. From now on, wisterias will disappear, leaving you with the demons until the seventh day. Good luck." They said in the same time.

"Survive 7 days..." I whispered to myself.
————————⚜️———————

I sprint down the forest as I hear the demons chasing after me. I look back to see three demons.

"Tch..." I clicked my tongue.

"Breath of Darkness: First style: Darkness Waltz."

Three heads fall into the ground in an instant.

"If the demons are this weak, it's going to be easy... no! (L/n) (Y/n)! Remember what Sei-sama said!! Don't underestimate the enemy! Yosh!" I slap both of my cheeks then right away move on to kill more demons.

————————⚜️———————

*huff huff*

"Wisteria... I made it..." I whispers as I walk.

Along the way I started to remember about Sabito.

He never showed up anymore... I wonder if it's just a dream...

Maybe I should ask about Sabito to Sei-sama?

I arrived the "lobby" not long after. There are only 4 other people that survived. They looked younger than me...

"Congratulations for those who passed the final selection."

A familiar voice rings to my ears. The two girls are back...

"Now, we'll measure you for the uniform and settle the payments. But before that-" she whistles.

Crows suddenly fly to us out of no where. One crow came and grasps my shoulder.

"I-itta..." I whispers as the grasp is a little bit too strong. Mentioning strong... WHAT CROW IS THIS?! HE LOOKS SO MUSCULAR AND BIG-

"The crows will be used as a communication device." The girls said.

"Eh... communication device, huh.. kinda like Kurokage..." I whisper to myself as I remembered Sei-sama's crow. It looks normal... but this one...

"CRAWWWWW!!" It screeches. SO LOUD!!

"Damn with all this crows! I want the blade! The nichirin blade!" A young boy with mohawk hair style shouted as he walks towards the white haired girl.

"I want the nichirin blade! The color changing blade!" He shouted as he grabs her hair.

"Hey! That's not nice!" I shouted as I walk closer to him.

"Huh? This ain't your problem old hag!" He screamed at my face.

O-old... hag...

"I'm only 18 years old! You have no right to call me an old hag dammit!!" I screamed right back at his face as I point his nose with my finger.

"Hey, let her go!" A young boy's voice suddenly said as he grabs the mohawk bastard's wrist.

"Huh?" The mohawk bastard said as he looked at the boy.