Chapter Nineteen

A week later...

Tanjiro's POV

It has been a week since the Rehabilitation Exercise started. (Y/n)-san haven't went back. I have asked Sei-nee san and Shinobu-san about her and they only told me not to worry...

"Ne Tanjirou..." Zenitsu called me.

"Ah yes?" I replied as I look at him beside me.

"Where do you think (Y/n)-san went to?" He asked.

*sniff*

"Ne Zenitsu..."

"Yea?"

"You miss her?"

.

.

.

"U-UWAA?! NO! NO OF COURSE NOT! SHE HAVE BEEN WITH US FOR QUITE A LONG TIME! YES! I DO NOT MISS HER ONE BIT!" Zenitsu panicked.

"Eh?" a familiar voice of (Y/n)-san rings in our ears.

"Oh?! (Y/n)-san?! You're back!" I greeted her excitedly.

"Ah yes! Tadaima!" she greeted me back with a soft yet big smile. (Tadaima: I'm home or I'm back)

"(Y/n)-san! I miss you so much! Where have you been?!" Zenitsu suddenly screams as he quickly sprints and hugs (Y/n)-san.

"Uwa?! Zenitsu! That's impolite! Let her go!" I shouted at him as I pout in jealousy.

"ARGH! SHUT UP I WANNA SLEEP!" Inosuke shouts at us from beside me.

"Ah, Inosuke! It's already in the afternoon!" I said as I look at him.

"I don't care! That butterfly lady is crazy! I wanna sleep!" He shouts at me as he tries to go back to sleep.

"Inosuke, you don't miss me?!" (Y/n)-san whines cutely.

"I miss you so much, (Y/n)-san! Just ignore that boar! He's an idiot!" Zenitsu shouts again as he clings into her.

"Eh? But you said that you didn't miss me at all..." She said.
.

.

.

'Ah... busted'

"W-WHAA?! OF COURSE NOT! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! YOU MUST'VE MISHEARD ME!" Zenitsu screamed at her while she looks down on his clingy self with an innocent smile.

"Oh! I knew it! Hehe, thank you Zenitsu-kun! I miss you too!" (Y/n)-san said as she pats his head.

'EH?!'
————————⚜️———————

"Eh? Tanjirou-kun? Why are you here?" a voice snapped me back to reality.

I look to the side to see Sei-nee san smiling at me cheerfully.

'I feel like this happened before...' I think to myself as I remember Shinobu-san's encounter with me on the same spot a few days ago.

"Oh, I'm trying to perfect my breathing styles since we're gonna be off the ward tomorrow!" I replied truthfully as Sei-nee san takes a seat next to me on the roof.

"Well that's great! Do you need anymore tips?" She asked me brightly.

"No, it's okay! I think I got this! Thanks!" I answered with a smile on my face.

"That's very good! Keep up the good work, Tanjirou-kun!" she said as she clench both of her palms while looking at me with determination.

"Ah yes! Thank you!" I replied.

silence...

"Oh Sei-nee san, I have a question.."
I whispered as I keep on looking forward.

"Hm? Sure! Just ask me anything!" She said kindly.

"It's about (Y/n)-san..." I added as I look down.

"Yes? What's wrong with her?" She ask me, a little worried. Probably because I never asked about (Y/n)-san to Sei-nee san before.

"Um... I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate question but... i-is (Y/n)-san going out with anyone?!" I blushed as I ask Sei-nee san.

"Eh?! Tanjirou-kun! You like (Y/n)-san like that?!" She asked me, shocked.

"No no! It's a misunderstanding! Um! Though I do admire her!" I replied with a blushing face.

"Oho?" Sei-nee san laughs as she covers her mouth with her hands.

"But it's not like that..."

She giggled and puts her hand down.

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you! But as far as I know, (Y/n)-chan isn't going out with anyone! Why do you want to know though?" She answered.

"Oh... well because... I do smell a familiar scent with her everytime I meet her..." I confessed.

"Eh? Scent?" Sei-nee san asked.

"Yup! As you know, my sense of smell is quite strong! So I can smell things normal people can't! But strangely, (Y/n)-san's scent is not only her own, but also another..." I said as I think about it.

"Ah... how do you know if there's another scent that's not hers?" Sei-nee san asked me.

"Well... it's a scent of a man."

.

.

.

"EH?!" Sei-nee san shouted in shock.
————————⚜️———————
3rd POV

"(Y/N)-CHAN!" the called girl jumped on her seat.

"H- HAVE YOU BEEN WITH A MAN?! A- A RELATIONSHIP- AAAAA..." she dragged as she waves her arms around in an embarrassed manner.

"Eh?! W-where did that come from?!" (Y/n) screams with red softly showing on her face.
—————————————————
Taisho Secret

(Y/n) is a very soft and easily embarrassed child when something about romance is mentioned. She just can't imagine herself with a man she loves.

—————————————————
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER- KAKBENEBEKWBKE

I SRALY DUNNO WHAT TO DO IN DIS CHAPTER I- 💀💀💀

WELL I HOPE I'LL SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!~

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT :3

Love,
Author