First dream

I do not own Once Upon A time.

Hi, I just wanted to write a story about Regina. So, I've writen the following chapter. I don't know what it worths. Please, let me know it, write me a review and I'll be the happiest girl on the earth.

Regina closed her eyes.

She was crying. She didn't know where she was. But her tears were still here. Someone put a hand on her shoulder. She trembled. She couldn't know who this person was. She didn't expect a second that was him.

- Regina, are you all right?

- Who are you? Regina jumped.

She didn't recognize the voice because of her tears. But when she looked at him, she smiled. It counldn't be possible. No, Regina, she told herself, you can't do that. Hallucinate is too painful. It won't bring you joice, it would just let you with all your feeling, memories and suffering.

-Robin, what are you doing here? I believed you were gone away and I'll never see you again.

- I'm here because you want it. I've never really moved. Wherever I am, I'll be in your heart. Because I love you and you love me. Living without you, it's dying. I can't bear any second where you're not besides me. It's awful! I'm worry about you. I feared you wouldn't be fine.

Regina kissed him.

- That's nice. I thought you would never come back. I miss you too much. I want you back. I want you. I can't stand to see Emma and the others happy when I'm not. I feared to become the evil queen again. I didn't love this person and I don't want her to take the control on me. I would have killed myself if Henry wasn't there.

- Never do a such stupid thing, Regina! Even if I would never see you again. Even if I would never give you up because you're my true love, think about you too, if I never come back, I want you to love someone else. I want you to get the happy ending you deserve even if it can't be with me.

Regina touched Robin's skin. She wanted to stay with him. She kissed strongly, as if it was the last time she saw him. This kiss was powerful and full of love. It made her feel much better.

During their kiss, Regina heard a voice:

-Mom, can you help me,please?

Suddenly, Robin disappeared. Regina opened her eyes.

- Mom, can you help me. I've a difficult lesson to learn. I would need you, Henry said.

Regina realized she was dreaming before adn she wanted to go back to sleep but she had to help Henry first. She cried. She missed Robin but what Robin said was true, she couldn't live in her dreams forever.

I hope you liked it. Review it. I don't know if there will others chapters. But you can still read Between the hope and the death that I update every week.

Cliquez ici pour commencer à écrire