Fourth dream, part one

Fourth dream

I don't own Once Upon A Time.

Enjoy!

Regina prepared breakfast when Henry woke up.

-Hello, Henry! Have you good slept?

-Not really! I've done a strange dream with the wicked witch and an other evil witch. I can't remember her name. You were here too.

-Really? Regina wondered.

No, she told her, it's not because Henry and I have dreamt about the same persons that we have the same dream.

-And what is it hapenned to you? Regina replied.

-I don't know it was very dark. I've just seen some people during a few seconds and after I've woken up, Henry answered.

-Okay. I've made the breakfast. You have to eat before to go at school.

To NY:

Robin trembled. Why did he dream about Maleficent? He didn't know her. He had just heard her name, many years ago. It looked weird.

Marian held him in his arms, she wanted to kiss him.

-Marian, I have to talk to you!

Robin stood up.

-I can't love you as I did in the past. I am sorry. But my heart belongs to someone else.

-Regina? she cut him.

-Yes, it's her. I know it's hard to accept. But I don't want to lie to you. You've been dead for a long time and I've needed a lot of time to forget the love I had for you. And I met Regina. And now, I'm not able to love anyone else.

-I understand, Marian said, but you will have to forget her. Regina lived in Storybrooke and we can't go to this town.

-I'll find another way, Robin declared, I'll look for her till my death and even after!

14 hours later, everyone was sleeping.

-Henry, keep calm! I'll save you, Regina promised.

Maleficent ripped Henry's heart. Henry shouted.

-You know, dear friend, I'm not going to kill him now. The game begins. I want your suffering lasts. I want you to beg me to stop. I want to see you broken., Maleficent threatened her.