Stop dreaming

I don't own OUAT. I only own my OC who'll be introduce in this chapter.

Hey, it's the day before Christmas. I wish you a lovely evening. Enjoy this chapter!

-So, why do you want to stop dreaming? Belle asked to Regina.

Regina explained Belle all the story. After she said she knew how to make it.

-I need one piece of your hair.

She gave it to her and she put it in a glass. She poured three drops of a blue liquid.

-I need a drop of your blood.

-What? Seriously?

-Yep! Don't tell me it scares you.

-Absolutely not, she said, cutting onbe of her finger.

After it, Belle put fairy dust inside the glass. Regina took it and drank it.

-My blood tastes good, she teased.

-Are you a vampire? Belle joked.

-If I were, I wouldn't look so old.

-Don't be strict with you. You look young and beautiful.

-Aren't you flirting with me? she wondered.

-No, I was just complimenting you because you're my friend and just a friend, she insisted. So, how does it feel?

-Nothing! I felt like before.

To NY:

Robin's P.O.V

I woke up. I was under the shock and I didn't know why I wanted Marian to be on my side. She was sleeping on the sofa. I woke her up and kissed her. Why did I do that? I loved Regina and I told Marian I couldn't love her anymore. But right now, I needed her. It was like something was pushing me to do it.

I kissed Marian. She smiled to me. Actually, I didn't love Regina. It was because of her that I had to live the town. Without Marian would never have been hurt by the snowqueen because Ishe wouldn't have been in the forest in this moment. Because of her, I've given Marian away and I've betrayed her. Regina was an evil person. It was why she put me on the dark side. I had to stay with Marian because I truly care about her. I'd like to take my revenge on Regina. She deserves to pay for what she did to me. If she didn't exist, there would not have had a curse and I won't be in this world. I don't know anything here, I'm completely lost.

Henry was thinking about his mom. He disliked to see her like that, it made him feel bad. It's why he felt better to Emma's house. His other mother was happier.

-Mom, what are we going to do? He asked to Emma.

-I thought we'll stay here and we'll play video games all the day. What do you think about?

-It sounds great! But I would prefer to go out of this flat.

-As you want, little boy.

-Hey, I'm not little for my age.

-I was kiding. So, we can go to the beach. Your castle isn't here anymore but it's still our meeting place.

They went to the beach and sat down. Henry and Emma watched the waves who were very high, this day.

-How is Regina? Emma demanded.

-Not fine. She's always crying since Robin's gone.

-But the books to write her happy endings ?

-She's not in the mood to write it and that's risky. Change the fate is magic and magic always comes with a price. She's not ready to ây it. Plus, she doesn't know how her happy ending would be. I would just want her to get the smile back.