~Kiss For a Rose~ Frog x Reader

This was requested by Paydencrawford

Hope u enjoy!

I made the reader a bit calmer and quieter

(Also i dont give a HEK if Turtle Performed Kiss from a rose, its just a title)

~~~~~

Everyone knew Frog was..pretty energetic. He knew how to make the crowds jump! (Y/N) was the complete opposite. They was pretty calm when performing and just in general. It was about time for (Y/N) to get off stage after performing (Fav song). The judges have made there guesses, and Ken had made a huge fool of himself as usual, So it was time to go. (Y/N) Walked backstage to be greeted by a blushing Frog. 

"Hey, (Y/N)! You sang really good today!" Frog smiled. They gave a small smile back, "Thank You, you as well!"

Frog pulled something out from behind his back (Its a GUN!! nu jk) and handed it to (Y/N). It was a rose, "I would've thrown it on stage, but i was..distracted" He chuckled. (Y/N) took the flower and smiled down at it. They looked back up at Frog and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"This was very sweet Frog, thank you" (Y/N) said, staring at the very flustered Frog. "Uhh- Y-Your very Welcome! Very welcome!"

As soon as that was finished, the guards once again, told the masks to go back to their trailers.

~~~~~

Sorry this one was pretty short. Im pretty tired but im an insomniac so

Word Count: 234