ichi

" kaoru-san, would you like to come
with me to the flower fields? "

kaoru and maya is at the theater club, taking 5. kaoru who is there drinking her water, looked at maya.

" sure, i love too "

maya's eyes beamed in happiness.

" saturday, 1pm, the bus stop near school. don't be late "

-

it's saturday, maya and kaoru met at the bus stop. they're waiting for the bus. maya talked about what they're going to do.

kaoru nods,

the bus arrived. they hop in and sat at the back.

it was a 30 minute trip.

as they arrived, maya and kaoru hop down from the bus. kaoru can see the fields from here, maya take her camera and take many pictures.  it was a beautiful scenery indeed. kaoru take a walk as maya take pictures.

she found a sunflower field. the sunflower danced with the wind. as something caught kaoru's attention.

a girl with blonde hair, with a white dress and a white hat. in the middle of the field.

kaoru stared on how beautiful she was.
very beautiful, from head to toe. the wind goes through her hair. she can hear her own heart beating so fast. she keeps staring at her until someone taps her shoulder. kaoru startled.

" what are you staring at um.. "

"uh.. seta kaoru "

the stranger nods.

" kurata mashiro. then, what are
you staring at, seta-san? "

" ah, i was looking at that girl over there "

" where? "

" there, in the middle of the fielー "

as kaoru wants to point out the girl she keeps staring at, she widened her eye. as the girl that she keeps staring at is gone out of her sight.