Bonding

*3 weeks later*

Kate's pov
today is dinner with Corbyn's family and he told me to dress fancy. i'm kind of scared but excited at the same time. Corbyn told me that he has a sister and a brother, he also told me that we would get along together because we have the same energy. dinner starts at 7pm and it's 4pm, it takes me a long time to get ready. i showered, and looked in my closet for a dress. i asked Laura, Evie, and Bella to come in my room and help me choose a dress. i pulled out a dress from my closet, "why do you look confused?" Evie asked. "where did i get this dress." i asked showing the dress. "remember you told me that your auntie got it for you for sophomore prom but you couldn't go because you broke you ankle?" Bella tells me and unlocked the memory. "oh yeah, might as well wear it." i say and lay it on my bed then walk back in the closet. Laura handed me heels that go with the dress, "senior prom, you wore this with a silver dress." she told me and we teared up because of memories. "you're gonna make me cry." i say and slouch.
we got everything ready, i sat down at my makeup desk. i did my eyebrows normally, "how bout gold and black?" Bella suggests, so i grabbed my pallet put those colors on my eye lids. "nice yeah?" i turn around causing them to look at me. "you're stunning." Laura tells me and smiles. i glue on short fake lashes to my eyes. Laura, Evie, and Bella went downstairs and waited for me. i curl my hair, put my necklace on, and my heels. i grabbed my purse and fixed myself up before i went downstairs. this is how i looked like

 i walked down the stairs and it felt like prom

i walked down the stairs and it felt like prom. "prom all over again!!" Evie yells. i look at my phone and it's 6:47pm, "Corbyn should be here soon." as soon as i said that the doorbell rang, the girls stood behind me as i answered the door. "wow, your beautiful." he tells me. "you look good yourself." i say and hug him. "bring her home at 11, nah just kidding, have a fun night you two!" Laura says and closes the door. "you look beautiful." he tells me as he opens the door for me. "thank you." i say and we drive to their house. "i haven't seen my parents in a year." he tells me. "really? today is your special day then." i say.
we arrive and he grabs the door for me. "thank you." i say. Corbyn rings the doorbell and his mom answers the door. "CORBYN!!" she says and hugs him, "you must me Kate." she says and hugs me. "yes i am." i say. we walk in and sit at the dinning table. "hi, i'm ashley Corbyn's sister." she tells me. "i'm Kate, nice to meet you." i say and wave back. we introduce ourselves and eat. "you look nice today, Kate." his mom tells me. "thank you." i say.
*30 minutes later*
we finished our dinner, we went in the living room to talk. "your siblings are nice." i tell Corbyn as i sat my him. "tell us about you." his dad says. "sure, i'm Kate London. i just turned turned 21 years old. i have 1 younger sister and 1 older brother so i'm the middle child. i used to play volleyball but i do it for fun and i'm a photographer." i say. "oh nice, ashley is also photogenic." his mom says. "i take photos just for fun." Ashley says. "Kate maybe you could take photos of Ashley." Corbyn tells me. "i would love too." i say and smile at her.
it was our time to leave, it was 9:21pm. "thank you for having us." i say and hug all of them. "thank you for coming." they say and we leave. "your family is so nice." i tell Corbyn.