14

"you should read the comment section." harry suggest.

yeah. today, i ended up seeing harry in McDonald's. because i'm hungry and he's free.

"i'm not ready yet to read what people thought about me." i say.

"you have a beautiful voice. that's what i thought." i smiled to him. "thanks harry. but not all of them think like what you did." i say hiding my smile. i don't know why he always manage to make me blush.

"someone's blushing." he tease. "shut up. i'm not really good at people compliments,"

"trust me, you will love them." he convinced me. "why are you so sure?" i asked him. "because i already read what they comments."

"you are?" i widened my eyes. "yes. when you reply my comment. i saw a few of them. they're nice." i smiled. "thank you for convincing me. i will read them someday."

"and i really have to go home right now." i look at my watch saying it's already 9 PM.

"let's go, i drive you." he offers. "no. i can call uber or walk, you don't have to." i say.

"come on." he emphasized and i sadly give in. "okay."

i jumped into his car and show my apartment to him.

"thank you so much to driving me home." i thank him. "all the times." he says as usual. "why you always use that word? 'all the times' ?" i asked.

"because i liked it. and you."

it takes about thirty seconds to realize what he means.

"what do you mean?"

"you never realize?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "realize what?"

"that i liked you."

what. the. hell? let me repeat. WHAT THE HELL??? he liked me? shit.

"i don't understand." i looked down but he lifted my chin slowly to him.

"i liked you. really, really liked you." he says sends shivers down my spine.

"do you think after what happened to us in the past one month left me nothing?" he continue. "i liked you."

i smiled to him. i never know what feeling is this, but it's foreign. i never felt like this before.

don't you tell me.

"i liked you too." once that words left my mouth. he grabs my chin and put his lips on mine makes me shocked.

i don't kissed him back but by the time goes, our lips move in sync. his hand rest in the back of my neck pull me closer to him if it's possible.

we broke our kiss and rest our forehead against each other.

"this is my first time." i murmurs still closing my eyes.

"i'm glad." he smiled. "that i'm your first." he says. "i never understand what i feel." i shake my head.

"then i will teach you."

after that he kissed me once again makes me blush. i thank him and left his car.

JESUS CHRIST. i kissed him!

i really don't know what happened but now here i am scrolling down to the comments trusting what harry says.

you have such a beautiful voice!

beautiful face and voice, i'm your new fan!!! love youu!

what song is this?? it's beautiful!

"wow." i'm not gonna lie but i'm really happy with what i seen right now.

i currently have 70 thousand followers and that's insane. how did they found me anyway?

but out of that, i really care of what harry says about me. he compliments me in the way no one ever told me. that's weird, because he told me the same thing with what lou and dani says. but it's still felt different.

"i'm crazy."

i don't know what's gotten into me but i ended up singing my song 'if i could fly' in front of my camera and post it in my instagram.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to
Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless
For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only."

maljohnson . if i could fly

with in five minutes, i'll already have a thousand likes and dozens of comments. "i'm really out of my mind right now."

my phone buzzing and i saw nattie make a video call. i picked up the call and saw nattie with my grandma.

"hey superstar!" she greets me makes me rolled my eyes. "i'm not a superstar." i chuckles.

"you are sweetheart. i'm so glad you make your hobby with something useful." my grandma smiled. "thank you grandma. i'm so glad too."

"you should do more singing, sis. you're amazing. i just watch your new video. and i loved it."

"i'm glad. thanks nat."

and that night, i spend my time video calling my family and of course louis and dani.

•••

what'd you think so far?