18

pretty boy up there:)

••

harry : hey babe. thank you for telling me , how is the coffee?

babe. i will never get tired of him calling me this.

me : actually, i was planning to only have some coffee but it ends up by me having dinner with zayn, his mom and sisters.

harry : that's great. i bet the girls are fangirling over you.

me : yeah they're fun..!

harry : okay then, have fun mally

me : thanks harry

i put my phone down and sit in zayn's couch with waliyha and safaa.

"do you know, mal? zayn have a great voice too!" safaa says. "safaa! you don't need to tell her that."

"wow! is that true? let's sing together, shall we?" i asked zayn.
"that will be great! let me grab zayn's guitar." walihya run upstairs makes zayn's palm his face.

"oh my god, these girls."

"hey! i don't know you can sing, i thought you are the kind of sport person."

"no.. i don't really do sports. i mean, i do football but i really enjoyed sing."

walihya came back with two guitars in her hand and give it to me and zayn.

"what do you want to sing?" i asked him. "do you know Isn't she lovely?" he asked me. "stevie wonder? i know."

"great, you know the chords right?" i nods and start to pick the strings.

"you start first!" i told zayn. i placed my phone in front of the both of us and click the record button.

"Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious?
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love?

his voice is the definition of beautiful, i can't believe this body covered with tattoos guy can actually sing.

he nods to me to continue the song and i happily did.

Isn't she pretty?
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been Heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us He's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love?"

"wow!!" trisha, waliyha, and safaa claping for the both of us. "that's amazing mal, zayn!" trisha says.

"zayn, you have a very beautiful voice. i like it so much." i see him blushed and smiling to me. "thank you."

after singing and chatting, i say goodbye to trisha and the girls. "bye everybody, it was nice to meet you all." i say.

"it was a very nice to meet you too, mal. you have to came back soon." trisha says. "i will, bye guys."

"thank you for following us in instagram, i know a whole school will get crazy." walihya smiled. "don't be.."

"bye!" i waved at them and walk out with zayn.

"thanks zayn, i really have a good time. you make my day better." i say to him. "you're welcome. and, you are the only person that know i can sing except of my mom and sisters."

"really? i will post the video in instagram by the way."

"you can." he smiled. "great. now i really have to go home, so, bye! thanks for today."

"thanks for today too. bye!"

i jumped in my car and drive back to home. at this moment, i clearly forgot that my mom is in a coma.

maljohnson - isn't she lovely. with @zayn
p.s : recorded by @waliyhamalik and @safaamalik ❤️

i post the video and i'm happy that a lot of people react positively. even the most of them go straight to zayn's account and followed him.

oh my god that pretty boy

new onee 😉

you both have a beautiful voice

i smiled at their comments. "they loved him." i cringed at the 'L' word. every time i say that, i never meant that. but this time, i truly and madly love all of them so much.

thanks for the beautiful and kind comments.. you guys made my day:(

i typed and post it in my insta story. "i'm really will get used to these things."

•••

just a fun chapter about mal, zayn, and they're fans. lovely isn't it?