25

i woke up by the sound of someone breathing against my hair.

harry.

i plant a kiss in his neck and rubbed his waist with my palm. "that feels good." he says with his deep and raspy morning voice.

"i don't know your awake." i murmurs in his neck. he hugged me even more tight than before. "i woke up before you," he mumbles and i answered him with a hum.

"i want to visit mom today with nattie, is that okay?" i ask him. "yeah.. i can drive you there." he replied. "okay. by the way, what time is it?"

"it's 7." he says. "my grandma usually make breakfast at 8, so i think i should brush my teeth and wash my face." i said. he surprised me by taking my hand and lead me to the bathroom.

he began to take his toothbrush from his bag and brushed his teeth. i followed him and brushed my teeth too. "you look cute." he says as i caught him staring at me through the mirror. "you too." i wash my face and wiped my watery face with a towel.

i wear my sweater and climb downstairs along with harry.

"good morning you two" grandma greets us. "morning." i plant a kiss in her cheeks. "what do you make?"

"pancakes, toast, bacon, and more. for you all." she says. "harry's do you like what i make or you want me to make you cereal?" grandma ask harry who sit in the dining table. "no, thank you. that's all amazing."

"great, okay then. go tell louis to wake up, he must be asleep." grandma told me. "okay."

"good morning." i heard nattie come out of her bedroom. "morning. i'm gonna go to louis, go chat with harry." i say and she nods.

i opened louis door and found him sleeping shirtless in his stomach.

"louis! wake up!" i start to pat his shoulders but he only hums and continue he's sleep. "louisssss!" i climb to his bed and jumping around. "wake uppppp."

"what the fuck, mally?! get away from here!" he shouts but i keep jumping makes him fall from the bed. "awww!" i covered my mouth stopping myself from laughing but i can't.

"you're crazy, mally!" he shouts at me and grab my body pinning me to the bed. "louis! get off me!" i shouts at him, he tickles me makes me laugh and keep moving.

when i faced right i saw harry laughing at us with his hand crossed in his chest. "harry! help me!" i shouts at him but he just keep standing there watching me while laughing. "harry you nasty! help me!"

"not a chance, darling!" he replied. "oh my god louis, get off me before i'm going to be so mad!"

"okay, okay!" he gets off. "that's a petition to not to wake me up by jumping around." he smirks and disappear through the bathroom.

"sorry about that." i say while i approach harry. "for what?" he cupped my cheeks and plant a kiss in my lips.

"what just happened. i don't want you to think wrong about it."

"hey. i know you, okay? you and louis is like a brother and sister. that's okay. i understand."

"thank you... i'm gonna try to....keep the distance." harry shakes his head. "please don't. i don't want you and louis separate because of me." he whispers. "be what you are okay?"

"okay.. i'm sorry."

i held nattie's hand when we approach my mom's room. "you ready?" i asked her. "no. but we can go." i nod and open the door knob.

she covered her mouth when she saw mom from the first time. she lays there with her pale face.

"she looks so peaceful." nattie murmurs and sit beside her. she take mom hands and kissed it slowly. "i miss you, mom." i can't let the tears stays in my eyes.

"it's been three years and finally here i am meeting you." she stops. "but why you closed your eyes? didn't you happy to see us?" i wiped my tears and walk away from the room. i faced right and saw harry sitting. i rushed to him and hugged him tightly while bury my face in his chest. thankfully no one is here watching me sobbed into harry's chest.

"what happened, baby?" he kissed my forehead and held my body even closer to him. "it's all my fault, harry. she's in a coma because of me!" i scream-whisper to him. "no mallo-" i cut him off. "it is my fault! you supposed to hate me right now.."

he cupped my cheeks forcing me to look at his face. "mallory, listen. this isn't your fault, okay? it's never your fault. she have a bad condition and that's why she's in a coma. you need to stop blaming yourself, okay, honey?" i shake my head and cry even more. "but she's laying there after she saw me, harry. me!"

"if we need somebody to blame, that's me! because i am the one who bring you there."

"no, it's always my fault. no matter what happened." i bite my lip to stop my crying but i can't. "i need to stop." i say.

"what do you mean?"

"i'm sorry, harry. i need to clear my mind first."

"mallory.."

"i'm sorry, baby."

i walk away from him. and that's the last time i met him.

•••

i'm sorry guys.. but trust me it will get better. :)