Chapter 1 The Safari

Sandra jumped out of bed. She didn't want to be late for her plane to Africa. She was going on a safari. She got dressed grabbed her luggage and ran out the door. She drove to the airport and a boarded her plane. Soon she arrived in Africa.

       "Every one safari bus is here!" Shouted the man who drove the safari bus.
   Sandra rushed over there. She got on the bus and sat next to a lady. She had short red hair, she was wearing a red sun dress and black sandals.
   "Hello," said Sandra,"I'm Sandra are you new here?"
   "Yah." She said in a lousy voice.
"Umm... What your name?" Said Sandra.
   "My name is Carol."
   "How old are you? I'm 30." Sandra said with a smile.
   "I'm 57. You talk to much... "
   The conversation quickly stopped.               "Okay if you look out the window you will see a lion." Said the safari driver. "If you look out the other window you will see a charging rino!" He said with fear.
   In a split second the rino charged into the bus and it fell over. Everyone escaped the bus with a helicopter. Sandra turned to climb the ladder but the already were pulling it up.
   "Put it back down!"Sandra shouted.        
But the helicopter flew away. She was lost with a bunch of animals.