5💗✨

^has anyone seen this video yet 😂

You guys decided to watch the show Outer Banks.(yall should watch this show and jj is hot just watch) You saw how Amelie was getting all touchy with Nick and you kinda got jealous. You just continued the watching the show to get your mind off of it. Everyone was getting sleepy except for u and Nick. You turned off the tv and just started scrolling thru tik tok. After about 5 minutes someone tapped your shoulder. It was nick "Im borrrrred" Nick said whispering so he wouldnt wake the others. "Well idk what to do, its like 12 already" you said " oooo how about we go get ice cream" he said exited "Sure"

You and Nick got to this ice cream that was surprisingly open. You got cookie dough and Nick just got chocolate. You were eating your ice cream and laid your head against Nicks shoulder.

Nicks POV

I was eating my ice cream when kenzie leans her head on my shoulder. I look down and smile she finishes her ice cream and just lays there. I see her yawn so we decide to go back. We get inside and both lay on the bed next to each other. She snuggles up on my chest and soon falls asleep.(yall look like this if yall wondering yaknow)

(yall look like this if yall wondering yaknow)

Kenzies POV

I wake up to the sound of pictures and laughing. I open my eyes and see Avani, Hannah and Amelie "shhhh i'm trying to sleep" i said annoyed when i realized where i was i straight up got up but nick pulled me down " stayyy" nick said. I look over at Avani Hannah and Amelie. Avani and Hannah were smiling so hard and Amelie just looks mad and annoyed.
I don't even know why shes mad but oh well. I get dressed for the day and whore this. (u whore these shoes instead)

 (u whore these shoes instead)

And thee makeup

And thee makeup

 A/N:Im too lazy to do anything else so im gonna stop here so byeee

A/N:
Im too lazy to do anything else so im gonna stop here so byeee

Word Count:343