Chapter 4

The next few days came and went

The next few days came and went. Soon, it was the weekend and I was once again watching the latest episode of Project Runway in our room. It was an exciting episode – the season finale!

I was at the point of the episode where Heidi Klum was about to announce the winner when I thought I heard a faint moaning coming from afar. It sounded like Andre.

I hit pause and slowly moved the right speaker off my ear, listening intently. But I kept my head fixed forward towards the screen. Deep soft groans echoed from the other side of the room.

My mind started racing. Was he doing what I think he was doing?

I turned my head back slowly.

Andre was leaned back against his chair, lazily stroking his fully erect penis with his right hand while using his other hand to fondle his left nipple. A scene from Brazzers or some other porn studio was playing on his laptop and he was fully concentrated on the video, not noticing me at the other end of the room, gaping in wide-eyed astonishment at his clearly visible jerk off session. I didn't think it was possible, but his dick was even bigger when it was hard.

I quickly turned back to face my laptop and could feel myself getting stiffer by the second. This was insane! My roommate was masturbating in full view. A million thoughts rushed through my mind as my underwear started to get sticky from excitement. I reached down into my boxers with my right hand and started rubbing myself, feeling my member getting stiffer with each touch. For about five minutes, I sat still in my chair, turning my head to sneak a look every few seconds. My palms were sticky with pre-cum as I aggressively stroked myself up and down.

"Do you want to help me out?" came a soft voice. I turned to face Andre, who was looking straight at me. He flashed a cheeky smile. "I mean, I really miss getting a blowjob, he said"

I immediately averted my eyes away from him and looked down at the floor

I immediately averted my eyes away from him and looked down at the floor. I couldn't believe what was happening. My heart was thumping wildly in my chest, sending waves of adrenaline that coursed all through my body. Slowly, I turned my head back to look at Andre. His hands were still wrapped around his hard dick, only now he was now looking at me with one eyebrow raised. He had a smirk plastered across on his face. The room was silent. He had just paused whatever he was watching.