Chapter 1

College is one of the most eventful stages of our lives. The people, the booze, the parties, don't we all just want to go back to the old days? I have a lot of fun university stories to tell, but this one in particular, I will take with me throughout my entire life. I'll tell you early; this isn't really a story about romance or love, this is a story about youth, lust, and sex.

My name is Timothy; I am now a 31 year old English professor in one of the most prestigious universities in New York City. But let's rewind to my college freshman days. I wasn't really the promiscuous partying kind; In fact, I was the shy awkward one. I stand about 5'6 tall, I have straight black hair, pink lips, and a very slim bone structure covered in pale, smooth, hairless skin. I am of Korean descent by the way but I was born in the US. Anyway, my female friends envy me because they say I look prettier than most girls, which I secretly think is true. J

Okay first day of college life – I was 18 years old that time. My first had been a disorganized day of last minute shopping at Walmart. My parents and I had spent the first half of the day trying to get everything I would need to survive alone. I remember the anxiety and restlessness I felt while going around the shopping aisles. I'm pretty sure that's how all the awkward, silent introverts like me felt during their first day. After getting everything I needed, we traveled and parked near the entrance of an average, campus-style building surrounded by trees. There was huge sign that says "Welcome to West Campus Village" - and this is where I would be spending the next eight months of my life.

403.... 404.... 405...406... I counted, walking along the second floor corridor, which smelled like a mix of paint and old spice deodorant.

407....408.... 409.

Great! I had a room that was all the way at the end of the corridor; and it looked a lot bigger than all the others that I passed along the way.

"Hello there!" A pleasant looking middle-aged gentleman greeted me as I walked in.

"Hi Sir, My name is Timothy, nice to meet you!" I replied, greeting him with a firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Timothy. My name is Chester and I am your roomie's father. He is just getting a few things from the car and he will be right up."

Chester looked really good for his age. I am not into older men but I can tell he used to be hunk back in his younger days. This got me pretty excited because I am guessing his son would be a hunk too.

A few seconds later, he entered. Lo and behold, dressed in a navy blue tank top that complimented so well with his evenly tanned, smooth skin. Andre stood over six feet tall and was carrying a fifty-pound dumbbell on each arm. I was greeted with the sight of two sweaty, muscular and well-toned arms. Beads of sweat trickled down from Andre's delicious biceps all the way to his forearms,. His smooth sand colored skin was glistening in the warmth of the afternoon sun. He has this beautiful, wavy, mid-length, strawberry blonde hair. And don't get me started on his facial features. Andre has a strong, manly nose that complimented so well with his striking blue hunter eyes and sharp jawline. He looked like he popped out of an Abercrombie and Fitch magazine ad. This guy looked like the typical surfer dude I used to fantasize about a lot.

André set the dumb bells down on the floor near one of the beds, grunting as they hit the ground with a thump

André set the dumb bells down on the floor near one of the beds, grunting as they hit the ground with a thump. He then turned to me and flashed a huge grin.

"Hey man! You must be Timothy!" he exclaimed. Without warning, he reached over and embraced me in a bear hug, his rock like chest pressing tightly against my slim body. I was taken aback by this gesture – nobody from my hometown was ever this friendly or forthcoming.

I returned the hug, giving him a few bumbling pats on his left shoulder. Andre probably sensed my awkwardness and retracted. As we stood facing each other, I could now get a good look at my new roommate. Gosh, although I was happy I that I will be roomies with a strikingly handsome guy, I knew it would also be a curse for me, my gaydar says he is obviously straight and it would be so hard for me to look at him every day without getting turned on.

"So Timothy, where are your parents? "Andre's father asked, interrupting my daze.

We spent the next few hours unpacking and exchanging pleasantries. After they were done moving in, Andre and his father helped me and my family with the unpacking and even left behind an apple pie for us to have for dessert that night. I had never met such friendly people in my life