What Are We? (Finale)

Laurance's POV

I finally feel complete. I slept with the man of my dreams. Once I woke up, I noticed Garroth wasn't beside me. I went downstairs to see him making breakfast. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He stood surprised. "H-hey Laur." He yelped. "Hey cutie." I cooed.

We are breakfast for a bit then cleaned up. We sat by the couch watching TV. I decided to break the silence. "Hey Gar?" I started. "Yeah?" "What are we now?" I continued. He paused for a bit. "I d-don't know. What d-do you want us to be?" He stammered. I giggled, his stuttering is one of the many reasons I loved this man. I kissed his forehead. "I want us to go out on a date." I said. His face went flushed with rosy red stains. "I-I'd love to." "So, where do you want to go to Gar~Gar?" His face became redder by the second. Maybe I should tone it down. "I was thinking w-we could go to the mall?" It's been a while since Garroth and I have had a one-on-one mall day, without Gene that is. "Sounds great!" I said.

~Timeskip~

Third Person POV

Garroth and Laurance went down. Laurance tied his hair with his signature bun. He wore a pastel green shirt and a forest green jacket. He wore shorts. Garroth had his pink and blue striped shirt and jeans. They went out and drove to the mall, holding each other's hands along the drive.

The two first went to the thrift store to try on some goofy hats like last week. Laurance took a picture and posted it on Instagram. "Did you post that?" Garroth asked. "Yeah, why?" Laurance asked. "Oh Irene, help us."

Nana's POV

Katelyn, Aphmau and I have decided to have a girl's day out to celebrate Aphmau~Senpai's return! It might also help lift her spirits from what happened to Aaron~Kun. We stopped by Macy's and Aphmau started to buy some clothes. Katelyn went to go to the bathroom and suddenly my shipping senses are tingling! I went on Instagram and scrolled a bit, liking Zane's pictures of us along the way. I see a picture of Garroth and Laurance and started internally fangirling. My squeals gradually became louder until Aphmau noticed it. "Whatcha looking at, Kawaii~Chan?" she asked me. I showed her and Katelyn the phone and Aphmau started to squeal with me, Katelyn was having a mini nosebleed. The post says they were at the mall as well right now! Aphmau knew exactly what I wanted to do and let me! The girls followed behind me and saw them hanging out.

Laurance's POV

Garroth and I stopped at Olive Garden to get something to eat. We were chatting and I noticed Garroth got some ranch on his cheek. "Garroth, hold still." I leaned in and caressed his cheek. He blushed madly. "L-Laur, what are you doing?" "You got some ranch dressing on your-" I stopped and noticed a flash from the decorative plant behind him. I tilted my head in confusion to see a giggling bush. "Oh no! Girls, we've been caught!" Aphmau whispered. The bush starts wiggling more violently, Garroth also noticed the strange movements and eyed it down. Three girls (not so) subtly walked away from the bush and sat at the table next to us. "I warned you." I said to Garroth. "Technically, you warned me after I posted it." I made the initiative to walk over to Aph's table and join her, Garroth doing the same. "So, why are you stalking us?" I began casually. "Katelyn~Sama and I wanted to see my ship sail!" Kawaii~Chan said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Well, we should really leave you two alone." Aphmau began and stood up. "We totally won't be staring from another bush." Katelyn said sarcastically. Garroth and I continued to chat about things and ate.

We went out of the mall holding each other's hand. I still heard snapping of a camera behind us, I turned around to see Kawaii~Chan trying to come closer with Katelyn stopping her by the tail. "Man, I feel some big deja vu right now, except it's not me she's taking pictures of." Aphmau said. Katelyn noticed we were staring again and attempted a conversation. "Soooo, how was your date?" She teased. I snickered and grabbed Garroth's hand. "L-Laurance?" He stammered. "Not much. Just taking my boyfriend out to a date." I said. "B-boyfriend?!?!" Everyone said shocked. Garroth was internally overheating from blushing.

Garroth's POV

"B-boyfriend?!?!" I said, shocked. The girls were nosebleeding and/or fangirling our ears off. I decided to seal the deal because YOLO. I grabbed Laurance's face and smashed my lips into his, practically forcing us to make out. The girls' frantically started taking pictures, while screaming. "I love you, Laur. " I said in his ear. "I do too, Gar."

End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 833

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed my first fanfiction! I know this might now get many reads, I'm willing to make more chapters to this story through a sequel/continuation and/or possibly a oneshot book just for Garrance if people want to see it.

~ Chillcakes 💙