🚪Chapter 1🚪

"In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world. This organization, known as Overwatch, ended the crisis and helped maintain peace for a generation, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery.

After many years, Overwatch's influence waned and it was eventually disbanded. Now in the wake of its dismantling, conflict is rising once again. Overwatch may be gone...but the world still needs heroes."

"It's nice to see the gang back together huh?" McCree said patting Genji's shoulder. "Yes! Indeed It's been a long time hasn't it?" Genji replied. "Just somethings change with family." McCree said to himself, Genji heard What he said and asked. "Family? As in-" "blackwatch." McCree intruded Genji. There was silence for a bit until there was a known at the door. The knocking was in some melody but in a creepy slow pace.
"Who you think it could be?" Genji questioned, "well answer it a see I guess." McCree told him.

Genji opened the door to a 5 foot 8 woman, with pitch black fur on her arms, with a unnerving wide smile on her face, and a red cardigan. Be for the woman could say "hello" Genji slammed the door in front of her. "Who is it?" McCree asked, "you know that Talon agent called "Radio M?"?" Genji asked McCree, "yeah what about her?" McCree was confused. "Well, she's at the door." Genji answered, "WHAT!?" McCree was surprised, "uh... who?" Dva was confused. "Who'd the hell she get though the security system?!" McCree questioned, "I have no- wait- right..." Genji realized, Genji and McCree said at the same time "Sombra."
"Anyway don't let her in!"
McCree clammed. The knocking started again, "well let's just chance her off" Genji recommend, McCree hesitated "alright."
Genji opened the door again and the woman was still there, she asked "May I speak now?" Genji was intimated a bit "you may." The woman grabbed his hand a shock it introducing herself. "Merry! Pleaser to meet you dear, quite a pleasure!" She let herself in overwatch base. "That explosion really killed many innocent people on that train! I haven't Been that entertained since Blackwatch HAHAHA!!". Genji stopped Merry in her tracks, "stop right there! Your an agent of Talon, don't think everyone is gonna let you wonder here, And I'm not letting you hurt anyone here!" Merry just chuckled "dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here..." her smile became more wider " I would have done so already..." Genji and McCree where a little freaked out, Merry went to her normal state "anyway I'm here to say... nice to see you again brothers." McCree and Genji were very confused, "excuses me?" McCree asked. Merry Chuckles again "you don't remember? Oh! Of course, I'm all grown up now! Y'all don't recognize. Pfft well Papa (Gabriel) did have more trouble hahahah."
Pharah walked in "what's with all the laugh?- Merry!?" Merry looks up in glee "big sister Fareeha! I had a feeling you would be here." Genji recognized who this lady was "Merry Reyes!" Merry looked at Genji with a finally look "ah so you finally got it hahah hilarious." McCree took a long look at Merry, "taking you awhile Jesse?, I'm your (step) sister." McCree gave a look of "you think I don't already know?". "Look like you grew out your dream beard since Blackwatch huh Jesse?" McCree chuckled "nice one... I just have a question for you sis." He said, "ask away." Merry replied. "Why'd you join Talon?" MeCree asked, "it was the second thing to Overwatch. And was open." Genji, McCree, and Pharah were just like "your kidding me." Merry laughed "no, because papa was there, I knew he wasn't dead this whole time." Now they were like "guess that's reasonable." 

"Well this was a sudden visit but gotta blast before Sombra and I get caught!" Merry exclaims heading to the door before Sombra right there caught by Falena, Moth based hero/ security guard. "Too late piccola signorina." Merry facepalmed "seriously Sombra?" Sombra just shrugs "sorry?", then Genji makes eye contact with Sombra, "hey there Sparrow~" Sombra winks at Genji. Genji blushes lightly but being the (tsundere) hero that he is "take them to the interrogation room" Merry looked at Genji in shock "woh woh! Heheh brother! Your not gonna give us away are you?!"  Genji just look at Merry then Sombra, "it's what a hero does." Sombra just sighs "well it's over for us" Merry Chuckles "well you told me not to to hurt anyone here, but I'm surely  going to blow one down." Tracer blinks through at pins Merry and putting her in a head lock so she wouldn't try anything, "your not going anywhere!" Merry sighs "how swell.."
"You two are gonna have to explain yourselfs why your here." Soldier: 76 exclaims in frustration.

______________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! More soon to come, school's finally out for me! Yeah! Anyway
That's All Folks!💚
836 words used!