Chap 14

3 POV

It's 7 pm and class 1-A were eating dinner in the dining room. " Are you a idiot" Bakugo asked "No I'm just saying that if you eat a apple and swallow the seeds then drinks some water a apple tree will grow" Denki said "Babe your cute and that's all you need" Izuku said kissing his cheeks.

All the boys who had a crush on Izuku began to understand that they'll never get Izuku. "Is that you nice way of calling me dumb" Denki said with anime tears.

"Of course it's not" Izuku said. They had all finished there dinner and decided to go to their rooms.

While Kirishima Denki and Izuku were heading to their room Kirishima started a conversation. "So what do you guys want to do tonight." Kirishima asked "What are you subjecting" Denki asked "I don't knowing maybe we can do something fun" Kirishima said.

"Are these hints to something bigger" Izuku asked "Maybe~" Kirishima said in a seductive tone that made Izuku blush. "Oh you want to do that but what about how Izuku feels" Denki asked.

"I'M FINE" Izuku suddenly yelled "Huh?" Denki and Kirishima yelled "I'm fine with it as long as I'm doing it with you too" Izuku said a blush on his whole face.

They had just made it to their room. Kirishima opened the door to let the two in first. As soon as Denki and Izuku got in. Denki grabbed Izuku hand and pulled him to his chest and began kissing him.

Kirishima walked in and closed the door also locking it. He went behind Izuku and started nibbling on his neck. Denki and Izuku were fighting for dominance. Denki won and began deepening the kiss. He lightly licked Izuku bottom lip asking for entrance Izuku allowed it.

His tongue left no spot untouched, as Kirishima began sucking and biting Izuku's neck Izuku let out small moans in the kiss. Kirishima soon began to grind on Izuku making him moan more.

Denki decided to stick his tongue down Izuku throat. Izuku was a moaning mess and all three were hard. As Kirishima was grinding from the back Denki began grinding from the front.

This caused Izuku to break the kiss moaning. "You re...really l..like this don't you" Kirishima asked began grunts of pleasure. All Izuku could do was moan. Feeling both of their hard members.

Kirishima began taking off Izuku shirt while Denki took off his own. Kirishima thrown Izuku shirt to some conner Denki doing the same. Both stopped grinding on Izuku.

Denki moved to the bed and sat on it "Come here Izu~" he said in a seductive voice. Izuku did as he said walked over to him. Izuku sat on his legs facing him.

They began a heated kiss. Izuku thought to be brave and grind on Denki. Denki began moaning in the kiss as well as Izuku. Izuku started grinding harder.

Denki broke the kiss "I...Izu if yo..you keep doing this I won't be able to hold back." Denki said between moans, while this is happening Kirishima had took off his pants and boxers and began jerking off at the sight.

"L..Like I said I..if it's with you and Eiji I don't mind. So please d.don't hold back" Izuku said also between moans.

When he said that Denki began sucking and biting on his neck "Ahhh~" Izuku moaned.

Denki began looking for his sweet spot . " Kami~" Izuku moaned his name letting him know he found it. Kirishima who jerking off had came in his hands.

"Hey you're hogging him to yourself" Kirishima said. They both looked at him to see him fully naked. Izuku blushed and Denki smirked "Having fun watching our little show" Denki said "Well of course I am" Kirishima.