Getting used to it

Once again I'm so sorry for having the chapters so short and I've re read some of the chapters and I've seen some typos so sorry about that as well. 😩😔
__________________________

I wake up early the next morning and for a split second I think I'm back at home, in my own bed. But then I take in my surroundings and realize that I am at my dads.

I get out of bed and hobble down the stairs. I am so stiff from the journey here. One thing that you should remember is that from the moment I stepped through these doors I haven't liked my dad very much. And as I get down the stairs I gather that he feels the same way about me. I hear my parents whispering and I hide behind the couch. I can't hear clearly but I can make out who they're talking about, ME. This is how part of the conversation goes: ( mum is italics, dad is not)
"Should we go shopping for hollys school uniform".
"Yes, you can go I've already told you I won't to spend as little time with that brat as possible".
"Ok, she is your daughter
as well you know".
" Yes I know that but I think she has a grudge on my smoking and I don't like the look of her ".
" You can't just..."
" I can do what I f**ken want to".

I absolutely hate my dad. He is a total idiot. I wish he was never born. I wish I had a different dad. For a second I thought I was going to like Wellington, now that has flown right out of the window. I got so angry that I forgot I was hiding and stood up. I didn't care, I was going to get my dad back.
" I hate you too dad and I wish we never had to move" I shout. I can tell dad was surprised that I was there.
Dad steps forward but I stand my ground. Suddenly there is a fist coming from nowhere and it hits me square in the eye. As I go unconscious I hear my mum saying " how could you do that" and then nothing.
***
When I wake up I am propped against a cushion and the house I quiet. I see a not on the table. It says ' dad and I have gone shopping, back in a couple of hours. I try to stand up but I feel really dizzy so I sit back down again. This is great. I have moved when I didn't want to, I am in a city where I have no friends, and now I have an abbusive dad. life is just 'great'!