Home

It was getting boring.. really boring...

It might be something really rude and childish to say when the whole world is fighting against the spread of the virus and many are dying/dead. But it was the truth. The whole world was under lockdown. All of us stayed indoors.

"...........23 more have been sadly confirmed dead. Meanwhile in district Cydamar, 12 have been hospitalized after -"

"It's been 5 months.... And there's more people infected than those who actually got cured" mom cut in while watching the news on her phone. I wanted to say something but then I resisted. I guess it could either be because I've been home for too long that I stopped talking much or I didn't want to talk because I felt lazy. I didn't ponder over the reason because I was too lazy.

I guess the rest of the uninfected population will go blind. Either way..my semi-pessimistic mind just said..."we're doomed".

And being bored wasn't the only problem. Now everyone's jobless. Everyone. The government tried to give it's people comfort by offering ration kits every month. Only that was our government. Some places around the world, the poor and homeless were left to fend for themselves, and they struggled.

"And what's up with him?" I looked at one of the opposing leaders trying to shade the ruling government with various stupid points.

"I have no idea. He could just shut up. These people don't even shut up when the world is ending" Did she talk like me just now or do I talk like her and I just realized this?

"Hm" my vocabulary has started to shrink I guess, despite reading books online and binging on all kinds of shows available online.

"Oh,look.. it's raining"

I opened the door. Oh, so that's why it was freaking hot all day. I sat on the doorsteps for a while. Then went inside as the rain got stronger and began attacking me with bigger droplets.

In spite of all the commotion and things happening around the world,I was hungry. As any normal person. So I had my dinner. The rain was still strongly going at it outside.

A good night's sleep then ,I guess...