iii. roomates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
THREE — ( ROOMATES ! )

THE FIRST TABLE READ WAS AWKWARD TO SAY THE LEAST. Sydney and Rudy's characters interacted a fair bit in the first episode, mostly arguing, so the two had to talk to each other. It was through their characters but they were still talking. But that was it. Sydney didn't wait around and try to talk to him and Rudy didn't try to find Sydney to talk to her. It was all still too much for them both.

The night they broke up was probably the hardest thing for them both. They were each other's first serious relationship. They'd been together for nearly two years and it was over without even a proper conversation.

Sydney had met Rudy when she was 18. She was taking a walk on the beach in LA one day and lost Tank, her dog. Rudy had approached her after seeing her panic and offered to help her. The two ended up standing together and talking for a while once Tank had been found and Rudy just went for it and asked her on a date. He wasn't the type of guy to do that but when he saw Sydney, he couldn't not try. And luckily for him, she said yes and the rest was history.

Two years it lasted and it was the happiest two years of their lives. Neither of them were famous, Sydney was getting there, so there wasn't any pressure from the media or pressure from anyone they didn't know. It was a normal relationship. They were both happy.

But Sydney started landing more roles, she was getting busier. Rudy felt like he never saw Sydney much anymore and it was frustrating. And Sydney felt the same. Whenever she was free, Rudy was always working so they hardly saw each other. The arguing started small, it wasn't too bad but they didn't resolve any of it so it just got worse and more intense. Till one night, they both snapped. Sydney never meant to say it but she thought Rudy would've fought for her, fought for them. But he didn't and he just walked out. Sydney never saw him again. 

So seeing each other after a year apart was hard. Sydney didn't think she could stay there but there was no backing out now. She promised Mark she'd do it.

Sydney had called Mark as soon as she could and told him that Rudy was there. Mark was shocked to say the least. He'd been Sydney's agent for years so he knew Rudy and knew what went down between them. He never thought they'd both end up booking the same show. And Sydney felt really bad. Rudy must've have been so excited to finally get a good role in something that could possibly be huge and the fact his ex-girlfriend was working beside him was probably going to ruin it for him. She felt somewhat guilty.

The two knew they'd have to talk to each other before they started filming actual scenes, they couldn't do that without at least talking to each other but Sydney needed a few days at least just to process it all and so did Rudy. When they were both ready, they would talk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

groupchat
( girls )
madison added sydney
sydney — syd
madelyn — maddie
madison — mads

syd
wow groupchat
hi

mads
hi! i wanted to make this because we have something to ask you

syd
ofc! what is it?

maddie
so you know that chase and rudy are moving in together while filming
and we thought that was a good idea
so we thought why not do it too
us three all living together?