Was Loved Journey 1

The love one.

This day, 4 Desember 2018 I will remember it as the day. That my broken heart that's been broken to a million pieces have it's own way to get back from a million pieces just to 1 piece again. 

For the 1st time my heartless feeling just explode and disappeared with the thin air.

For the 1st time someone just cured me with certainty.

For the 1st time someone give you someone to hold on to. To believe, to love, and to live

For the 1st time my thought of feeling empty just filled and feeling helpless just got help and feeling don't have a reason to live more. Just got lesser, bcz she's came.

Heart you have done so much until this day you can be whole again. I thank you that you have been strong staying for this one girl.

She's the one I need, she's the one my only one. And I don't want to leave her. Her presence in my life . Just bring a colour to my black and white TV. Her presence in my life just make my all answer when I'm in depression, anxiety, mental break down, and existential crisis. She's just beat them all like it was a punching bag filled with sand.

So thank you. You don't have to wait anymore, you don't have to be broken again, you don't have to get hurt like hell again. Bcz she's just cure it with certainty. That I need all this time.