Two

Nasir

"Kylie?"

"Nasir?" She yelled. Her hazel eyes glittered and she looked away.

"Oh Hey." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her stuff from my hands.

"Well, nice seeing you." She showed her award winning smile and walked past me.

A whole new emotion went through me as I saw her disappearing into the halls.

I saw my girlfriend coming my way so I turned around quickly.

"Who was that." Yasmin slurred as she pointed across the hall.

"An old friend Yaz. Just chill out." I tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"Well she ain't TO old to not know that you is minez Okay?" She pecked my lips and I looked her into her brown eyes which seemed so basic compared to Kylie's.

"Yeah baby I understand." I flashed a fake smile and she walked off.

I let go of the breath I was holding for no reason and walked off to class.

Kylie

I was having trouble with my locker and I was about to be late for class.

I walked in and nobody was giving a fuck.

They were rolling blunts, twerking, and the ones who were actually normal were talking.

"Excuse me. Miss Your late." he looked up and wrote me a note for detention.

"See if I give a fuck." I snatched the slip and threw it in the trash. Now everyone was staring at me.

I sat down and pulled out my phone. I really hate this fucking school