Four

Kylie

I woke up to banging to my door. Shit it was Saturday let a girl sleep ya know! For crying out loud. I threw the covers off looking at my clock. "10:32!" I stomped downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Kylie!" Nasir smiled and I raised and eyebrow at him. "look I'm sorry about Velma yesterday so I brought your favorite." he held up a bag of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and the avengers.

"You still remember." I gasp taking the stuff from him. He chuckled as if the answer was obvious.

"Never forgot." I was pretty sure I was beaming. "Can I come in?" Suddenly my cheeks were on fire. I don't even know why. I stepped aside and he came in.

"I see nothing has changed." I nodded as the house I grew up in was in the same state as I left it. White walls, marble floor, and every appliance was stainless steel or the best of the best thanks to my father who inherited all his money to me instead of his bitch ass wife.

"So let's watch Captain America be a total hottie."

"Or Hulk being a total bad ass." Nasir cheered as he popped open the ice cream tub and two spoons. We watched the movie and it felt like good old times. Towards the end of the movie I started to get sleepy. Soon I dozed off, hopefully he'll leave me to peace.

Nasir

I felt Kylie's head slump on my shoulders. I kissed her forehead and put an arm around her and before you knew it I was asleep too.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up by someone ringing the doorbell. Kylie was still asleep being the heavy sleeper she is. I got up replacing myself with s couch pillow as she shifted herself. I grabbed a blanket to make up for my warmth.

After I made sure she was comfortable I opened the door to see a women. She had brown hair, a black bra you could see through her sheer white shirt, a black skirt that was too short and too small like her shirt, and some red heels. "Ms.Richardson?"

"Uh yes who are you." Ms Richardson is Kylie's stepmother. They hated each other I wonder f she remembered me.

"Uh yes...who are you.

"Oh I'm Kylie's friend, Nasir sure you remember me from when we were younger?"

"Oh yes, David always made me take her to those play dates." She rolled her eyes and look inside the house. "Where is Kylie?" She asked hesitantly.

"Asleep why are you here." I said getting annoyed with her presence, I know that's rude but she's like forty and she dresses like an anime school girl.

"Just give this to her." She handed me a red envelope with Kylie written in it and hearts everywhere. I cringed and thanked Ms.Richardson and she walked off and I slammed the door.

"What the Fuck Nasir!" She yelled at me for waking me up before eyeing the envelope. "where did you get that!" She tried to grab it but I moved it out the way.

"Nasir give it back why do you care." She yelled and I have to admit I jumped a little bit regained my poker face.

"I don't" I said plainly and held the envelope up high.

"Then why won't you give it too me." she furiously yelled at me sounding furious. I honestly was turned on...is that wrong?"

"Cause... who is this your boyfriend." I said but I covered my mouth with my free hand regretting it automatically.

"Why do you give a fuck if I have one or not" She put her hands on her hips which turned me on even more.

"Cause your my friend" I lied straight through my teeth. I didn't believe t and I was sure she know I was lying too.

"Okay we'll be a friend and give it back!" She yelled and jumped up and grabbed it. After she opened it she blushed and her eyes were wide.

"I think you should go." She gave me my coat and basically pushed me out the door.

"Kyl..." BAM! She slammed the door in my face and stood there stunned. What was in that note?

HAHAHAAHA TWO POST ONE DAY IM ON A ROLE YEET YAYYYYYY.

Anyways...CLIFFHANGER!!

What was in the note?

Why did Ms. Richardson have it?

Does Nasir still have feeling for Kylie?

VOTE

READ

COMMENT