1: Farewell

Kylie

"It's out of my control Nasir! I have to go can you stop criticizing me!" I threw my luggage in the back of my car and sat on the trunk. I rubbed my neck in frustration, Nasir came and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry Kylie it's just... I don't want you to leave." I laid my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay." he kissed my head and I felt tears on my face.

Will they have this in Ohio, will they have a Nasir, a Jasmine, will they have this love we share? Probably not. "See ya in the morning." I gave him a kiss on his cheek before he walked next door.

MORNING

I woke up to the sun in my face. I looked around the room it was empty. I took a shower and washed my brown hair. I lathered myself trying to wash reality away but it didn't help.

After I got out my cold feet hit the hard wood floor as I walked to my duffle bag. I put in some burgundy jeans, a tan sweater, and my silver and black uggs. I straightened my hair and put in under a bulls winter hat. I adjusted my white coat before stepping in the October weather.

I saw Nasir sitting on the roof of my car. He ran over and hugged me and I hugged him back. I couldn't help crying. I'm gonna miss him. He started crying to. "Your the one that's suppose to be wiping away my tears." he laughed and I wiped his tear with my red glove. He did the same with his black one.

"I love you Kylie please don't go."

"I love you too Nasir, but you know I have to." he clenched up his fist and kicked over the trash can. "Nasir what's your problem."

"YOU, your leaving me and I'll have nobody I love you not a crush, not a like, a love." he sat on the edge of the car. I went over to him and he grabbed my waist. I planted my first kiss on his lips. They felt warm and then I pulled away his eyes still closed then he opened them.

"I love you." he caressed my cheek before kissing it. "I love you too Nasir." I slowly walked into the car. I waved off to him before he was out of sight. Soon tears started clogging my vision and I pulled over crying in my hands.

VOTE for next part