introduction

Bret couldn't wait until the year was over, he'd be graduating high school and moving on to doing bigger and better things, like becoming a wrestler and starting a family. But that's going to be a while, as the school year is just starting.

He did his usual morning routine, packed his bags and headed to school with his best friend, and brother Owen. Owen and Bret were always tight, but sometimes Owen would tell him that Bret needed to find more friends. Bret couldn't help it, he was really shy and it was hard for him to make friends.

But he did have one other friend, Sunny. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, but he only saw her as a friend and was never attracted to her in that way, despite what other people may think.

"Man, I'm soooo excited for this school year." Owen chirped.

"Really? Why's that?" Bret asked curiously.

"It's going to be so much fun, I'm going to cry when we graduate." Owen smiles.

"That's the only part I'm looking forward to. Graduation." He says plainly.

"Seriously Bret, there are tons of things to look forward to!" Owen sighs, frustrated.

"Like what?" Bret challenges.

"Like...." Owen pauses, "Like the new friends we will make, and finding new girlfriends."

Bret rolled his eyes, all Owen seemed to care about was girls. Bret couldn't name a moment he was truly interested in a woman, if he told anyone that they'd call him gay. But he couldn't be, right?

"Sounds fun...for you."

"Who knows Bret, this might be your year to find true love." Owen teases his brother.

"Would you knock it off already!" Bret yells, annoyed.

"Calm down, I was just teasing ya." Owens eyes widen.

Bret takes in a deep breath. This is going to be a long year.