Love Beauty Unique

I wanted to write a poem, but I didn't know where to start. I did know, maybe, but its not that I didn't want to, but its just that I had so much to say with so little words to use. The world is full of words, so vast like the ocean filled with numerous species, some not even discovered yet. So how could I have so little words to use? Well its simple. Its love, beauty and unique. Love, love speaks on its own, but what does love know? Its still immature and naive, so void of reality and it's cruel nature, but wait, it could be the cruel thing cause we are afraid if it walks away then the heart ache starts. We did went part ways once, we did fell into the clutches of the abyss, the trenches that all relationships face to take the eyes off the final destination or rather to where the beauty starts. But somehow, in the maze shaped garden, we walked, guided by what was the sound of a drum beat, the heart beating commanding the body to march on like a soldier in call of duty. They say the heart yearns for what it wants, and we walked in the maze of the world only to make it back to the beauty, the beginning of a beautiful love, with its harsh and painful ways, love is beautiful, it is the imperfection of it that beautifies the world we live in...of cause, it is the beauty in her, its her physical beauty, the smile that lights up fire in the depths of a cold soul, a soul that was waiting to finally meet its match, and only a smile did this. Just how bedazzling can one be? But that's just it, she is unique. She might not be the modern Beyonce or the wonder woman that we might dream of, but they are just superficial and fiction. She is the real deal. She is the unique personification of a blessing I pray for, the unique person that only can be seen by the one destined to be. How certain am I about her you ask? Well its like I said, only a few words. Love, beauty and unique, she is.