The rose

Cheryls PoV:
Me and toni walked back from our date hand in hand and I was smiling like a kid on Christmas morning living in the moment with the girl I love.

"Ok I have one last surprise" toni says and turns to me I adjust my glasses and she reaches into the basket we used for the picnic.

She breathes in like she's preparing for something and then pulls out a beautiful red rose "I don't know if this is too soon but your the most beautiful, stunning and amazing girl I know, I love they way you adjust your glasses when you get nervous, the way you blush when I compliment you and the way your nose scrunches up when I tap it.......what I'm trying to say is that I love you and I would want more than anything for you to be my girlfriend" toni says with tears in her eyes.

I stood there in total shock before grabbing her face and smashing my lips against hers "I love you too and yes of course I would be more than happy to be your girlfriend" I say with a tear rolling down my cheek I can't believe a beautiful girl like toni topaz wants to call me hers.

Toni lets out an exited squeal and picks me up spinning me around causing my red curls to go every where, when she finally put me down I sniffed the rose she gave me it smelt amazing just like her.

But of course the moment was interrupted my my annoying ass phone ringing I looked at the contact and it was Veronica?

Me and Veronica are mortal enemies the last time I checked although she hasn't bullied me for a while now.

"Hello?" I ask confused "her cheryl do you and toni want to come for a couples weekend with me Archie and bugbead?

"Ummm sure but one question how did you know me and toni are a couple?" I look up at toni in confusion and she just shrugs "I didn't.... but I do now" Veronica says before hanging up the phone.

"Since when are me and Veronica friends?" I think out loud and I could see toni giggling "what?" I ask a little offended is she laughing at me?

"Do you not remember the party we went to?" She says and I tilt my head slightly I don't remember it well because I was a little drunk.

"Well you and Veronica kind of became friends" toni says what? No cheerleader would ever become friends with Cheryl blossom.

"That's hard to believe but I guess it will be a fun get away plus I'm already friends with Betty" i reply and think of a cosy cabin with me and toni cuddled up on the couch.

"It will be babe" she says which gives me butterflies in my stomach I can't believe this beautiful goddess is my girlfriend I really don't deserve her.

Toni grabs my hand and we continue to walk back home not letting go of eachother the whole time.

                                                X

I wake up in the arms of toni my head is against her chest and I can hear her heartbeat it's like music to my ears.

I smile as all the memories from yesterday start flooding my brain toni is my girlfriend! "Your cute when you smile like that" I hear toni say "how long have you been awake" I ask she must have watched me smiling like an idiot.

"I'm not sure I just wanted to let you sleep" toni replies like it was nothing god what did I do to deserve her?

"Your too cute" I say trying to hide my blush and smile, Toni then leans down slowly and places a soft kiss on my lips "I love you" she whispers her beautiful eyes looking into mine.

"I love you too" I whisper back my eyes looking at her lips then back at her eyes, she smirks and kisses me again this time for longer and it was full of passion and love.

"Come on we gotta eat breakfast before we go to Veronicas lodge" toni says her four head on mine "but I wanna cuddleeee" I reply pulling her closer she giggles and pecks my lips.

"Ok I have a solution" she says smirking "what do you me-" she cuts me off and picks me up, I instinctively wrap my legs around her waist and she walks us to the kitchen.

"See still cuddling" I giggle and fix my glasses "what do you want to eat" she says still holding onto me "I'm not sure what do you want" I ask and she thinks for a moment.

"Pancakes?" She says raising one eyebrow "sure" she kisses me on the four head before setting me down and I already miss the contact.

X

"Oh my god TT theses pancakes are bomb" I say after taking a bite "thank you they are my specialty" she says with a wink, how can she turn everything flirty?

"Are we gunna take my car or your motorcycle to Veronicas lodge" I ask hoping she would say my car I won't admit this but I'm still slightly scared of riding them.

"Your car obviously how do you think we are gunna get suitcases on my bike?" She replies like it's obvious "oh yeah I forgot about that" I say faking a smile and looking down, god I'm so stupid!

I hear toni sigh and she puts her finger on my chin "please don't do that" she says with puppy dog eyes "do what?" I ask panicking maybe I ate too fast or maybe I just look ugly.

"Don't be sad I hate seeing you sad it breaks me" toni says her thumb running across my cheek "your so cute" I say giggling uncontrollably "there's the smile I love"

X

"Ok that it" toni says putting the last things in our suitcase for the lodge I'm kind of nervous considering i barely know anyone except Betty and Veronica Bullied me for years but I guess if toni is there I'll be ok.

"You ready?" Toni asks fixing her makeup "yeah" i looked down at my feet trying to not let toni know I was scared shitless "hey it's gunna be ok" toni wraps her arms around my waist and I lean into her.

"I know I'm just worried she'll start being mean again" I confess, Toni sighs and pulls me closer "I know and if she does I'll beat the shit out of her" toni smirks and I let out a small giggle.

Maybe this weekend won't be so bad.