Chapter Fourteen

️ Fruit of Believing

To be a member of Thirteen Circle, all you need to do is to defeat one.

Three days after the massive disaster caused by the overwhelming anger range of Blair, Valeriana still not waking up. Rowan, Tasha and Andre came to see her every after class in the Infirmary room. On the other hand, Blair got suspended for three months from school and a deduction points of twenty from Guielpion students not because their representative didn't claimed the victory but because of the forbidden use of element summoning in the duel.

Today was the fourth day that Valeriana wasn't awaken. It is not that obvious but Professor Amythes Nobleman was reportedly visiting the girl every night, when everyone wasn't around except for the nurse who was in charge for the girl.

And of course, Professor Agamora Silver can't forget the girl. Every vacant time of her, she go to the Infirmary just to check Valeriana.

"When was the time that girl learned that technique of cutting a sword in half, Agamora?" Asked Professor Kelber Kranadrous while intently looking at the girl.

"I haven't thought her, I just showed her for a short length of time. I was pretty impressed of what she did." Agamora replied.

Valeriana got a massive injury on her shoulder because of that deep wound and her body was too weak to exert even just a little amount of energy for her to pull back her consciousness.

"Is Charles okay?" Asked Agamora.

"He's still resting on the dormitory after he got out of the Infirmary." Professor Kelber answered.

"He must've used a lot of energy to say for Earth element was not his primary use," the woman stated. "He did that to protect the girl." She added.

"Little love really." Kelber said and chuckled.

"You're shipping them Professor, don't you?" The woman asked once more.

"Destiny does."

-•-

Late afternoon at the same day when Valeriana slowly gained her consciousness. She felt her body stiffined though she has a little energy to wake up. Her head was still aching and so does her shoulder which was now covered with bandages.

Her lashes reacted to light produce by the bulb. She slowly opened her eyes, being familiar of her surroundings, she need not to worry about it, well except when there's another wave of misery and unfortune came to her and she'll be totally dead.

"Ms. Lockwood, you're awake." Said the nurse beside her and go check the girl's temperature.

"Val?" Asked someone. Since Valeriana can't move her body right now, she waited for a while until a familiar creature came flying around her joyously. "You're trully awake!" Trelawney beamed and went towards the girl's cheeks, she then caresses it.

"I'll go tell the others," said Trelawney.

"I thought you can't talk to them?" Asked the girl.

"I can't but someone can." She responded and went off, flapping her pair of little wings.

Later, or about two to three minutes passed by, series of footsteps came thumping along the way and the door swung open revealing the very familiar faces and the those that Valeriana trully missed.