Prologue

The Hindu - Renowned business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada shot during annual Fashion Show of AR.

Times of India – AR's annual Fashion show stopped in between as their CEO ASR is shot on his chest.

London times – CEO of AR shot during an annual event.

The news of Arnav been shot by an unknown person is talk of the town all over the world in just couple of hours of this dreadful incident.

SANJEEVINI HOSPITAL – DELHI

Khushi comes out of the operation theater drained out of a complicated surgery she just completed successfully. She is walking towards her cabin and catches the news of Arnav been shot at Annual event, which panics her. She suddenly rushes to her cabin. She calls up Aman who picks up the call

Khushi – Aman ji....where have you taken him. How is he? What did the doctor say?

Aman – Bhabhi ji....I mean...sorry...

Khushi – Sorry.....what do you mean sorry....where is Arnav .....is he alright? (She hears her cabin door open and looks up and see Aman standing ...She rushes to him) you got him now? Its been 2 hours since this happened....come lets talk to Dr Malhotra he is the best heart surgeon here...(she starts walking past him but senses Aman is not following her) What happened Aman (Aman has a guilty look which scares her...she comes back closing the distance) Tell me Aman ji.... Nothing happened to him right??? (Aman is still silent) Aman ji I am really getting scared now...just tell me something.....which ward is he in now? We need to operate soon please understand...every minute of delay will...(tears flow and Aman holds her shoulder)

Aman – Bhabhi....operation is over.....just now....(he looks at her)

Khushi – Now? (She realizes she is the only heart surgeon in hospital and there was only one complicated case brought in last 2 hours, exactly at same time when Arnav was Shot and she connected the dots. Without any further questions she rushes to operation theater where the ward boys were preparing to shift the patient to ICU....she comes and see him unconscious just operated by her own hands...she steps back and watches as the stretcher moves towards ICU and Aman reaches there)

Aman – This was the reason I said sorry Bhabhi.....I knew you never would operate him if you had known earlier and since you always operate by covering the face of patient I had to take this chance.

Khushi – Aman ji....what if this wasn't successful.....I ...I cut through his body....how could you make me do this Aman ji (she is looking at her hands)........he is my husband ....(She starts feeling dizzy and she holds the wall near by)

Aman – Bhabhi please relax he will be fine....he is strong he was talking till the Anastasia was given before you came into the operation theater......(he walks her back to cabin and leaves her alone)

Khushi – (Glancing through Arnav's file crying and drifts to past memories)