Khushi in Shantivan

Khushi – Arnav please listen....(She starts going behind him)

Arnav sits in wheel chair and Aman switly pushes it out of hospital

Khushi – Arnav you are not doing right, please.... (Arnav doesn't even look at her. He reaches car and gets in help of Aman and the car leaves from there leaving helpless Khushi behind)

IN CAR

Aman – ASR we should not have left Bhabhi like that she was...

Arnav – Shhhh....She is my Wife Aman ....I know how to treat her.....dont worry everything will be fine... (Smirks to himself and Aman had no further thing to tell his boss)

HOSPITAL – KHUSHI'S CABIN

Khushi is holding the case file of Arnav and looking through the new reports post the operation.

Khushi (To herself) He needs to be given this injection within next 2 hours. Why can he understand he needs to be in hospital? I know why he is doing all this.....(Picks up the medicines and her stethoscope, leaves from there)

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav is in his room lying down and resting and all family members scolding him

Anjali – Chote don't you have sense? You think this is all fun?

Shyam – Yeah Saale Saab cant you take care of yourself.

Naani – Forget about yourself, how could Khushi bitiya leave you outside hospital.

Arnav – Oh stop every one.....This was the only way to make Khushi to come back home....she may not break her promise for anything in this world but when it comes to me she will do anything....

Anjali – You are crazy chote....she wont come .....

Shyam – What if she sends a nurse or other doctor..

Arnav – We will see....I know her better than you all....

Naani – Do what ever you...when have you listened to us... (Every one walks out in frustration)

After sometime when all family members went to temple to pray for Arnav's health. Khushi comes in. Hariprakash opens the door.

HP – Khushi Bhabhi you?....come in come in...

Khushi – Namaste Hari Prakash ji....Arnav is in room?

HP – Ji...but all others went to temple...they will be back in (Khushi hurriedly walks to their room after 2 long months. HP kept looking at her. She is at the door and Arnav is struggling on the bed as he started realizing the pain due to the reducing Anastasia effect. Khushi comes and helps him)

Khushi – Dint I tell you not to step out of hospital. What if something had gone wrong. (Arnav is just staring at her and she quickly set up the syringe but Arnav holds back) What happened?

Arnav – I am not going to take any of these medications till you sort things between us.

Khushi – Arnav...please don't do this...(tears formed)

Arnav – You know what Khushi...This pain is nothing in front of the pain I go through everyday without you...so let me be as I am...

Khushi – Why are you like this? You know I cant take it when things go wrong with you don't you...

Arnav – I know everything...don't you know I love you too much to hurt you? Still you left me....Ahhhh....

Khushi – Arnav ...you need this injection...please(tears flow to see him in so much pain)...

Arnav – Promise me that you would break all your stupid promises and come back to me...I will take this otherwise forget it....

Khushi – Don't be a stubborn..Arnav (Still crying)

Arnav – Uhhh you left me ....ahhhh...with no choice......if your promise is more important than my life then let it be...lets close this matter....with me d (She closes his mouth)

Khushi – Shhhh.....dont even dare......

Arnav – Why??? Even after seeing my heart so close....you are so merciless on me...why should I be fine...let me face the odd...

Khushi – Arnav ...don't mix up things....

Arnav – No Khushi...you have to make this choice......I cant burn in this pain anymore....

Khushi – Fine, we will discuss this ....you take this injection ......(wipes her tears and Arnav gives his hand and keeps ooks at her as she injects so carefully) Hmmm tell me...

Arnav – You tell me Khushi (cups her face) 2 bloody months to see you....dont you love me? Wasn't it a true love Khushi....

Khushi – I am sorry....but I had no choice....

Arnav – To hell with your choices and promises..... (Takes the nail cutter near by and opens the small knife inside it keeps it on his wrist) tell me what is it....I don't believe that you would leave me for some stupid promise you gave while Daadi was taking her last breath....

Khushi – Arnav.....I mean

Arnav – I am going to slit it.......and this time you cant save me....I have locked the room with digital lock...watch me suffer.....

Khushi – No...are you mad...(she pulls that nail cutter quickly and it piecses through her palm....) ouch...

Arnav – You mad lady...cant you be careful......(he pulls out the first aid box in the side drawer and cleans her wound and it's a small cut...so just puts a handsaplast) Khushi I love you....

Khushi – You need some rest....sleep...

Arnav – No...I don't want to sleep ...if I sleep you will go away....

Khushi - I will stay Arnav.... Just have a nap....will answer all your queries once you wake up (She makes him lay down on bed. Injection effect slowly drifts him to sleep. Khushi to herself) if you get to know the reson you wont forgive me Arnav ...I took a very bad decision listening to Daadi......I am a sinner (Kiss his bandage.. and gets up from bed... Thinks something and goes out of the room to poolside)