Prolouge: Testing and Meeting other Scps

*Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick*

Scp-2732 was just chilling in his cell playing with a Rubik's cube trying to solve but with no result causing it to throw it onto its bed and to sigh

Scp-2732: "I'm bored...can I have someone to play like with that one doctor or maybe those class-d people? The guards suck and can go screw off." *He kept sighing as then one of the guard enter in the room wearing armor and holding a m16 which 2732 was not scared because after seeing so many of them he started to like them but not much as he hope it's a testing*

???: "Alright get up you're gonna be tested then a interview and the rest of the day you'll be spending your time in this cell."

Scp-2732: *He sighs* "Fine let's get this over with." *He followed direction and followed the guard as he was in the cell of Scp-049*

???: "Enter in the chamber." He point the nuzzle of his gun at 2732's back to which he just complied and enter seeing a corpse and a odd person*

???2: "Ahh. A new patient."

Scp-2732: "Oh no umm Scp-049 it's me Scp-2732 we met once before when I summoned you to my cell

Scp-2732: "Oh no umm Scp-049 it's me Scp-2732 we met once before when I summoned you to my cell."

Scp-049: "Hmm you do look familiar..." *He walk toward 2732 as he place his hands on his shoulders as nothing happened to 2732 "Odd you aren't infected with the Pestilence. Tell me are you a doctor?"

Scp-2732: "No I'm just an Scp."

Scp-049: "Interesting...you're a interesting being. Say could you help me with an experiment?"

Scp-2732: "I guess, do you need to do some-" *He sees a corpse of a d-class*

Scp-049: "You'll try to interact with this cured patient to see if this experiment goes well."
*Then the corpse rise up like a zombie as it charge toward 2732 to which 2732 dodge and just plays tag with it running around* "Watch out for my stuff I don't want it to get contaminated."

Scp-2732: "Hehe this is fun I enjoy this! But sadly it must die." *He creates a knife and then cuts the leg and arms of the reanimated corpse and then decapitate it all the while 049 takes notes of this experiment with 2732*

Scp-049: "Wonderful! A marvelous creature. Une personne de ce type d'immunité c'est incroyable." (A person with this type of immunity it's incredible.)

Scp-2732: "Merci." (Thank you)

Scp-049: *He laughs* "Tu me comprends?" (You understand me?)

Scp-2732: "Oui." (Yes.)

Scp-049: "Voulez-vous faire des recherches sous mes ailes?" (Do you wish to study under my wing?)

Scp-2732: "Je ne sais pas encore." (I don't know yet)

???: "Alright you can get out of the chamber you'll be with the next Scp."

Scp-2732: "Well that's my time thank you doctor. I will be sure that we meet again soon." *He left the chamber as he followed as he was in a room that looks so secured and tight no way of looking in, no cracks, nothing "So who am I-" *Before long the door opened and he was inside a room with a Scp he was somewhat confident of not dying Scp-096 which 2732 looked at its face